Wet 'n' Wild Loose Confetti - 771 Silver Dust

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

with smokey eyes this stuff makes for an amazing dramatic night time look, you gotta be careful tho and find a medium that will hold the glitter on. is also good mixed with body lotion b/c it is really fine. they pack a ton into the lil container. the packaging can be a bit inconvient b/c the glitter can spill out easily but otherwise this is a good product and one "canister" of it should last forever.

on 3/23/2003 8:40:00 PM

I bought this back before I was really into glitter and couldn't figure out how to get it to stay on my lids. But it looks so gorgeous now that I can get it to stay on. The silver is so pretty and the glitter is just fine enough. It comes with quite a lot of glitter so be careful when opening.

on 11/23/2002 12:10:00 PM

I love this silver micro-glitter, although, it doesn't stay very well. The top sort of retains some of the glitter, and spills out sometimes, even with the pot closed.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was so cheap - 1.99 for a good amount of glitter dust (almost a quarter ounce). It stays on better than the Tony and Tina glitter I tried (because it has a finer texture to it). I also did something fun and sprinkled it heavily all over my wet toe polish. Looks gorgeous! I found this glitter in just a few shades but I thought silver was prettiest.

Popular Other Products