October 24, 2014 | 1606 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Eau Fraīche Douceur

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lol I think we can all agree this stuff is EXPENSIVE!!!!! I spent $41 with taxes when I got it, but man is it worth it!! I wash my face after I remove my makeup but I always felt like I would have makeup left behind and would have to wash my face multiple times to get all makeup off. Not with this stuff I put it on a cotton pad wipe all my face, then wash with my regular skin care regimen, and all makeup is GONE! It's pricey yes but if you are like me and willing to go the extra mile on your face then purchase... It is well worth it... And you don't need a lot so I can see this lasting me a while before I need to buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by wesharethenight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's really expensive but it's very gentle, so if you're after a remover that doesn't make your eyes sting like crazy, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Meepzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very, very pricey product, but if you're willing to spend a lot of money on this, it's definitely worth it.

Very light-weight and refreshing, I've never used a makeup remover that I love so much. It leaves me feeling so fresh, like I've just gone swimming. And you don't even have to rinse; it can act as a toner.

A little goes a long way, too. One pump is enough to take off almost all my makeup on my face.

I don't know if I'll buy again after I run out anytime soon (because 3 people in my house use it) due to the price, but if I can afford it again someday I most likely will!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by peoplerpeople

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went looking to replace my (empty) bottle of Eau De Bienfait Clarte (blue bottle). Sales associate and I had almost given up before she asked around and *other* sales associate said, "Oh yeah, here. It used to be blue." Oh. Whatever -- I'm glad it's not discontinued (at least, I think this is the same stuff). This (apart from Lush's Ultrabland/Babyface thing for wintertime) is my favorite makeup remover. Eyes, lips -- this product takes care of the whole enchilada, so to speak.
UPDATE (6/10): Something in this stuff irritates my skin. The irritation is very, very mild, so I'll use this once in a blue moon (bridesmaid-level makeup or something). For that reason, this stuff will last me forever. Probably won't rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by blushgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While this make-up remover is way pricey i love it so much! It makes my face feel soft like a baby's bottom. It smells great and it does an excellent job. You can probably find a cheaper product that gets the job done but this product lifts my spirits after a long day. Will buy and continue to buy because it is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by babydolltrish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This replaces the Eau De Bienfait Clarte, which I loved and used for many years. This is good too! Not as much fragrance as the other, which I like in the original, but a soft scent instead. It is not only an eye makeup remover, but an all over cleansing water. I use it as a freshener and toner. Same great pump bottle, only this time it is clear, and not blue (the actual bottle). I was sad when they discontinued the original, and am so glad they have a good replacement. Should last a while, I always got about 6 months out of the original one.