November 24, 2014 | 2007 users online

Brows - Jordana - Easybrow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by audiovideodisko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best brow pencil! I've tried most drugstore eyebrow pencils. Wet N Wild cheap and okay but melts after a few hours. Rimmel, color pay off isnt really that good. This one fromJordana lasts all day! I don't need to prime it with my UD primer potion. It's perfect as is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this brow pencil. It has a better undertone than my previous brow pencil from Rimmel. Like Rimmel, it has a brush on the cap that helps with shaping the brows. It lasts nicely, but I do usually use a makeup setting spray on top (either Skindinavia or Urban Decay.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Binky15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this for my brows. It goes on super nice and really has great lasting power, especially if you apply a concealer or base to your brows before using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect product! Only $4 & so easy to use!
It lastes such a long time that by the time I ran out I couldn't find it in stores anymore, but I see it's available on the Jordana website for $4 plus shipping. Several colors available (Brunette, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Natural Taupe, & Black). My personal favorite is Brunette, which is a rich brown.
The spool brush at the other end of this user-friendly creamy automatic pencil is so convenient & helpful.
Website is JordanaCosmetics.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Jeannie711

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Surprisingly this product is very good.It is a twist brow pencil with a spiral brush at the other end.I use medium brown and it looks completly natural with my honey blonde hair color.I have tried many high end brow products and this is the most natural looking.With a light hand I draw a line under my brow and whisp in any sparsh areas and blend with the brush.Fast, easy, natural!Give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by discolite

A great, long lasting, automatic eyebrow pencil. I use both "taupe" and "brunette." I love how inexpensive these are and that you can buy them anywhere. Previously, I used MAC "lingering" and "spiked". I find these do just as good a job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by dreambean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really great pencil for just $3. It has an automatic point and a brow brush on the other end. It blends very well, and the color match for me was very good (dark brown), I usually suck at picking out a good color for my eyebrows so I used to just do without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Great product. I have used Benefit, Smashbox, Clinique, Ditzy Brows, etc. and this one works just wonderfully. I use the Brunette or Dark Brown and find it much easier to use than applying a wax, then a powder, etc. Even though you can attain a great brow with those products, I never have time in the morning for that. Jordana at $1.99 (it was 50% off last week) is a real find.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lenny_510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this pencil is soft, but not waxy and very nicely blendable. the color selection leaves something to be desired, but i have very dark hair anyway w/ black eyebrows. i chose medium brown. [i wore green eyeliner one day and it emphasized some serious red tones in this pencil. my brows have absolutely no red tones. i might search again for a better color.]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2004 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Maliktai

Great product. I have used Benefit, Sephora, etc. and while working with a powder ensures a natural look, this two-sided pencil is a winner.