October 31, 2014 | 903 users online

Styling Products - ENJOY - Shaping Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product definitely works on my long and wavy hair in that it makes the waves more pronounced and shiny however, the effects are not long-lasting. The first time I used this product I used it at night and when my hair dried I was impressed with how beautiful my hair looked (you would have sworn that I used a curling iron because that is how perfect my waves/curls looked) however, the next morning the curls disappeared. The next time I used the product was in the a.m. and my hair looked great all day but once again the results were temporary as the next day my hair looked not so great ...... I do rate the shaping lotion a 4 because it does deliver, however, on my hair the results last only same day which does disappoint me as I wash my hair every other day and I would love this product even better if it lasted on next day hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by ChillaFreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. I have some natural wave in my hair that I like to make more "wavy". This product definitely does that! I used too much the first day, so now I know how much needs to be used....you really don't need that much. I have long hair and use just a little over a dime sized amount. I distribute it through my damp hair, then comb it through. Then I flip it over and scrunch. It works great! It's on the expensive side, but it comes with a lot of product and you don't need very much. Should last a LONG time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Although this stuff is pricey, it works wonders! I put this in while my hair was wet and braided sections soo that in a few hours i can have nice wavey beach hair. This stuff delivered and my hair held the wave and look natural. not crunchy at all! I love the way it smells and its not sticky. dont put too much on cuz its pretty thick! Love enjoy<333

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells like ivory soap. Really has a high-shine pay-off which I do love. For curly hair, it helps to prevent frizz, but, it doesn't have enough hold on it's own to keep them. Must cocktail products with it which is a bummer, but, it's a good product and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cam1l1e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used countless products for curly hair from salon to drugstore brands from mousses, gels, hairsprays, to curl creams. I have NEVER found a product that would work alone. I am mixed with Indian/black and my curl type 3b/3c really full thick curly hair past my shoulders, would get dry and frizzy by lunch time so I always had to have something for frizz control and hold which led to a lot of products making my hair crunchy and just built up. Every day I would have to start from a clean slate plus those were all so drying the alcohol, sulfates, and parabens.
When I tried Enjoy Shaping Lotion I was absolutely shocked, it is like the miracle product for my hair type. Once I get out the shower I just put my hair in sections and from the top to ends just coat and crunch it, diffuse it sometimes too, but the fact that I only use this 1 product and it holds leaves it shiny and soft so many people have complimented me and noticed the difference in my curls are now extra spiraly!!! To make things better I can do the second day look by just spraying my hair with a water bottle making it damp then just adding a little extra for control and I'm out the door! I HIGHLY recommend this for thick frizzy kinda coarse curly hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by whoever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

everything about this product is grossness, from smell to performance. i went back to the shower to wash it off as soon as i put it on and it took ages to was out and my hair still feels coated and dry. this garbage shouldn't be sold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent curl shaping product! I actually do get some crunch once my hair is dried, but it's not too bad, and can be worked out of your hair. This really defines my curls well, but more importantly, HOLDS their shape all day long. It costs a little more upfront, but it's a large bottle that will last awhile. I wish I'd found this before I cut off so much of my long hair. I think this would have managed my long curls wonderfully. Still, it works for the shoulder-length hair I have left. I do apply some smoothing/shine serum with this, but then, I add serum with every product I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by chasleigh44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To all curly hair ladies...this is THE product for curl definition without that "crunchy" feeling! Seriously, go out and buy this right now! I was a little skeptical when my stylist recommended it since I wasn't overly impressed with the shampoo/conditioner, but the next day I gave it a whirl and *bam!* my hair was beautiful! I use about a quarter size amount in my wet hair, scrunch a bit to get curls going, diffuse a bit at the roots, and leave it be the entire day. My curls are separated perfectly and are so soft without ANY frizz. No kidding...zero frizz all day. It's unbelievable! I think I actually started to tear up a bit the second week I was using this because it's been such a long road trying to find a good curl product. I was just so elated it wasn't a fluke and it was still going strong the second week. This is even a great styling product to use when blow drying hair straight. It's very lightweight and goes a long way. I've only found two HGs in my life, and this is most definitely one of them. Honestly, try this. You'll love it.