April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Bronzers - Urban Decay - Baked Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have medium brown skin so this bronzer is too light for me but it is one of the best if not the best "highlighter" in my collection.

This bronzer is a coppery shade. The pigment is not too heavy but more build-able. It is a baked bronzer so it appears shimmery in the pan but it isn't. It glides unto my skin and gives off an effortless glow. ALL other highlighters I've used looks like highlighter on the skin. It looks a bit much for daytime or the office. This one makes my foundation look more like my skin.

I use Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Rich Ginger" and set it with Revlon Colorstay Powder in "Medium Deep" and UD Mattifying Powder. My skin is very matte afterwards even with Bronzer, so this product makes my skin look luminous or as though I'm not wearing as much makeup. I never used highlighter on a daily basis until I got this.

I use this on my lids when I want to do a barely there eye. I contour the rest of the eye using my bronzer.

I really want to give this 5 lippies instead of 4 but I had too because I cannot use it for what it is intended (a bronzer) but it's still a wonderful purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Carley210

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin so finding a good bronzer that comes off with a natural look is a project. Being a HUGE Urban Decay fan, I decided to give theirs a try. I'm happy to report it has a permanent place among my most-used and loved products. Never streaky, looks natural...great product. Kudos to Urban Decay for yet another awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by yasmin92

LOVEEE this bronzer got mine in toasted-completely matt. It gives such a nice tone to the skin, every time I wear it I look like I've been on holiday!! Really really recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. When I first purchased it, I loved it and thought it was amazing. Although, after a while I felt it just made me look a little orangey. It is a highly pigmented bronzer so you have to tap off excess before actually applying and use a light hand, which is a good thing I suppose. I used to use this every day for around four months, and I still have a lot of product left so that's another positive. It's staying power is the thing I'm most unsure of -the occasional orange tint I put down to me just being a little heavy handed with the brush that day - but sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and think oh this has lasted nicely, but then other times I feel like a look patchy! These are probably the days I'm wearing make-up for a while without reapplying, I hate saying this as everyone has written such positive reviews and I do love this sometimes, I just feel that it would be better if you were going out for three hours tops then going back home to wipe all your makeup off. I don't think I'll purchase this again, mostly because I'm unsure of the product, it's a lot of money (and I'll be saving up for my NARS Laguna) and also I don't think I'll run out of the stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by motovama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

fter reading the positive reviews, desided to buy this. HAYE IT!!!! It's orange, nearly impossible to blend, even when using a tiny bit of product. Looks like you're wearing a bronzer, making the rest of your face look pale even if you do have a tan. Packaging is juvinile...worst bronzer ever. Going back to Nars Laguna as soon as I return this crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by SoundMouse

This bronzer is simply amazing! I love it, I bought it last summer and I was impressed by the high quality and the look of freshness in my face I absolutely adore it, I don't use a lot of blush but I totally use this bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jennabelle86

I've had this product for about a month and so far I really like it! It's easy to build up to the perfect complexion you're looking for - be it slightly tanned cheeks or an all over tan. I *really* recommend the "Toasted" color - it is a matte bronzer and doesn't make your tan look fake. If you want to add a little shimmer, then do that afterwards - don't make your whole face shimmer (unless you really like that look). I am fairly pale and have received many comments that I look like I've been on vacation when I wear this ... I'd say it's a success! And it lasts FOREVER! A little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jessicalanelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this bronzer. It gives a good, healthy glow. I have the "Gilded" shade, and I think it looks really natural, and not too dark for my skin. The only thing I dislike about this bronzer is that it has a weird smell. I probably would not have purchased it if I knew about the smell, but once I put it on I don't notice it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Centcent

I got mine in "GILDED" and it doesn't show up on my NC30 medium skin. I had to apply a lot to get color and then I had to much gold sparkels. Couldn't use it as a highlighted because placed on top of my other bronzer it looked orange.

I say if you have lighter skin this is a great, beautiful, highlight with not too much gold. Just the right amount!

As for me I got to return it and get something a little more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Toasted and I seriously love this stuff. Using a light-hand to add this over my blush gives me such a nice glow. Since this is baked, it's very pigmented so it could look a bit unnatural if you're not careful.