August 2, 2014 | 1213 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

You know how I know when I come across a great gel liner? You can't get that sucker out of your liner brush(bathroom counter, clothes, etc) to save your life! Bulletproof staying power, crazy pigmented and creamy. In 80 deg summer weather, it didnt budge, melt, flake or fade - fantastic! I know some had trouble with the drying out and all, but when not in use, I place it topside down and so far, so good after almost 3 mos. When its like that, the moisture from the bottom goes to the top and voila! Eyeliner stays creamy. Anyway, not fond of the rounded bottom or the brush, so I use my ecotools angled liner brush. Got this gem from drugstore.com for $3.99; I probably could've found it in walgreens or cvs for cheaper, but I was lazy to be quite honest, lol. I know another drugstore brand gives WnW a run for their money, but this is my definite HG gel eyeliner. Rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff rocks. I switch back and forth between this and Maybelline's gel liner because they're both great. This makes drawing winged eyeliner SO much easier. I have it in the color "Little Black Dress" and it's definitely very black. It stays on all day too which I love.
I'm not a fan of the brush so I actually use the brush from the Maybelline gel liner.
I think I prefer this overall over Maybelline's because it's much more pigmented. Their 'charcoal' color isn't as black as this one is and I also find that it smears easier. Wet n Wild's is also cheaper. Definitely HG status for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by RainaVixen

it's pretty good, stays on all day' doesn't crisp off doesn't smudge that much but does smudge sometimes.. It's not bad for the price so i think it's definitely a bargain ! Would recommend this gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by LindaYAY

This product is like the little eyeliner that could. I bought it on a whim during a BOGO sale, and it surprised me in how well it worked. I'm in the process of finding the best drugstore cream/gel liner, and this is one of the front runners. This will last me all day (~16 hrs), with minimal smudging by the end. It's really pigmented, so if you're looking for a genuine dark black, I would recommend this to you.

Cons: The product is drier than other formulas I've found, and other reviewers have commented on this as well. I've repurchased this when my previous pot dried up, which seems wasteful. I wish I could use up the product before having to buy a new one. It can also make application tricky if you're not used to the drier formula. Also, I find the packaging to be cheap-looking and bulky.

All in all, if you can deal with the cons, this is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Makeuphoarding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Works great for its price! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

For a drugstore liner this stuff rocks! I ran into CVS and they had WNW on sale buy 2, get 3rd free. I always like their lipsticks and am obsessed with the lip stain balm sticks so I browsed to see what caught my eye. I did find the 666 lip liner, which is hard to find and decided to try a shadow stick...what to buy for my third item? I saw this eyeliner and while I didn't care for the opaqueness of the other potted cream liner "Little Black Dress" I thought I would try this.

I was very impressed with the color, texture, wearability, application and most of all the price! I have been recently wearing the new UD potted eyeliner and love it, but I have to say that this gives it a run for the money at a fraction of the price. This applied easily, the color was opaque and didn't require multiple applications to darken, the dry down time was quick and it wears all day without smudging or fading. The texture is a tad more cream like than the UD, which is a cream/gel hybrid.

I also like the little pot, it is almost half of a sphere and actually sits upside down, which is the best way to store cream/gel liners and shadows, to prevent them from drying out quickly or separating. Definitely a quality bargain purchase and I will be looking for other colors and to grab a back-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sandracruz

Very pigmented, applies smooth, lasts long. Budget friendly.

Still smudges with oily lids. Doesnt crack.

Even though I keep the lid tightly sealed, the product dried off quicker than i expected. And when it's past that time, it's hard to revive. I added drop of oil and barrier liquid, it turned lumpy.

Good for those who do eyeliners on a daily frequently basis. But for those who use it seldom, better find an eyeliner with a longer shelf life. Or, a cake eyeliner with sealer is your best bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so creamy and black. I use this in my kit and I don't feel guilty digging into it because it is so cheap. It feels just as creamy and good as my higher end gel eyeliners. But it does change texture after a month or 2 months but for the price I don't mind

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Beautified16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is very creamy and soft. It glides on the eyelid very beautifully. I would most definitely purchase again, especially for how cheap it costs.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by magnoliax12

Don't get me wrong- this is a great gel eyeliner for an amazing price. When it comes to cosmetics, I'm totally a drugstore girl! I've heard amazing reviews about this product and decided to stop using my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner because it is a bit too pricey. I picked this up from my local drugstore and didn't use it immediately. I decided to wait until I was completely done with my Bobbi Brown to start using the Wet 'n Wild.

It was about 1 1/2 weeks or so after I finished the Bobbi Brown and opened up my new eyeliner. I don't know if it's because I waited too long and it dried out, but it was so dried out that the entire product popped out and you could see how dry it was. I took the shade 887, so maybe a different color formula was different that others but I was pretty disappointed.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No