Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 3/31/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Wow was I shocked at how good this product turned out to be. To be fair, it's not my favorite gel liner and I'd only ever buy again if I was tight on cash, but this really is great for the price. I only picked this up because my local drugstore had a 50% off sale on wet n wild eye cosmetics so I figured, hey, it's $2, let's try it. The first day I really didn't like it but that's my fault, I completely forgot to put primer on that morning. The next day was much better. It's super creamy, super pigmented, and it has a decent staying power. The inner corner of my lids do tend to fade no matter what by the end of the day. If it's been on for 6+ hours it will smear when touched. I touch my eyes when I'm tired/they get itchy so I rub and scratch and when I'd use the L'oreal infallible gel liner my liner stuck to my lids like glue at all hours of the day and all amounts of rubbing. This however leaves smeared black liner on my fingers. So it doesn't have the same staying power as my current HG gel liner but it's definitely a cheaper alternative. The staying power and the shelf life is literally the only thing I'm sacrificing because the packaging is definitely poor. The brush it comes with is also complete rubbish--it's too thick and the bristles are too hard so toss that the first chance you get. Otherwise this is a great liner for people on a budget, I'd definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily eyelids and this wears great with urban decay primer. I had one day that I had cried (funeral) and my makeup stayed on. Amazing. Very black and creamy. Easy to apply. As mentioned in a different review...made in Germany...my packaging says made in China. Not sure why this is.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

amazing quality for it's price. The only thing I don't like is how it dries up so quickly

on 2/12/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is an amazing eyeliner. Not just for the price, but in terms of eyeliner in general. The formula is creamy, smooth, super pigmented, and long lasting. You can put it on the waterline and it doesn't bleed like a lot of gel eyeliners do. It goes on easily, doesn't bunch oddly or go on patchily, and looks sharp and opaque. The only qualm I have is with the packaging, like a lot of people. For some reason it causes it to dry out kind of quickly. But it is so cheap I honestly don't care. It's great. I recommend it. The only better one in the drugstore I can think of is the Essence gel eyeliner.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ok! so let me start off by saying...that I simply ADORE this liner...it's really something special :) I've bought this eyeliner atleast 5 or 6 times and it's definatley a HG. shows up beautifully on any complexion,very pigmented...VERY BLACK, and creamy! (until it dries up) like it will dry up eventually as time goes on and it gets older if you loose your cap? it's basically over. I know alot of girls who love this product but complain about it drying up to quickly...but other than that it is lovely and truly an AMAZING product #10stars!!! *\^o^/*

on 11/18/2014 11:55:00 AM

So this is great. Not kinda good, not somedays when the stars align great but just great. First its cheap, second it doesn't really feel cheap (if you throw away the brush that came with it and use a highend one) it doesn't flake, doesn't bother my contacts and last longer than any other creme eyeliner I've used and the color is a nice black, not harsh and not dull just a nice shiny black. My problem with MACs blacktrack is that it really bothers my contacts and flakes. My problem with Bobbi Brown is that it smears. This does neither. I love highend makeup. If I'm going to put it on I want to feel excited and glamorous. However sometimes drugstore just fits the bill and somehow is a better product (depending on your needs and desires) so why not save the money and then spend the extra on something you can't find an inexpensive alternative to. The only negative I have is that it is hard to get off with some eyemakeup remover and I feel like I have to pull and worry about my already sparse eyelashes but MAC is like that too and I guess if it wasn't hard to get off I'd being complaining it didn't last.

PROS: The product is super pigmented, creamy, and easy to use. Even though the pot is very small, it lasts you a very long time. That being said, another plus is that the eyeliner doesn't get all chunky after you've used it a few times like some cheap products. The brush that comes with the product is not a bad brush either. The eyeliner is super affordable even for a drugstore product - retails for about $4 at my local Target.

CONS: Eventually, the product does dry out, as any cream product naturally would. However, in my experience, this has only happened after having the product opened for a very long time, so it is definitely not an immediate concern.

FINAL THOUGHTS: This is a super affordable and easy-to-use product, especially for beginners who are trying to practice using cream eyeliners.

on 11/10/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first gel eyeliner I had ever tried and purchased. I was looking for an eyeliner that can stay on my waterline and that was waterproof and that can last all day. This eyeliner does ALL that! It's so pigmented and applies so easily on my waterline. Although I didn't use the brush that came with it, I ended up using some other type of brush and it worked just as well. I will continue to buy this gel eyeliner it's very affordable and it does lasts awhile.

on 9/4/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Full disclosure: I'm a klutz when it comes to eyeliner, and I also don't wear eye make up on a regular basis.

That said, I think this is a very good gel liner. As pointed out by the reviewer below, if you're shaky or messy, make sure you go slow and use baby strokes when applying because correcting the f*cker is damn near impossible, and not something you want to deal with in the morning if you're rushing somewhere. Dries fast and won't budge, which is a plus once you manage to get the line you were going for. I don't have particularly greasy eyelids, but if you do, I imagine using a good primer and this in combination will make the colour stay where you put it for over a day, no joke. This thing is STUBBORN.

I also like that it's very very black. I have black lashes and eyebrows, and this really defines my eyes. It dries super fast, and it doesn't flake. It's not the most matte liner out there, but it's not cheap looking glossy either. I enjoy the finish.

The texture is lovely, very smooth and it doesn't tug at your lids.

I throw out all my eye products 6 months after opening them (my parents are ophthalmologists and they've instilled in me an almighty fear of unhygenic products near my eyes), so I'm glad this is quite cheap. The packaging DOES suck, but I just cut out a small square of saran wrap and put that between the gel and the cap. It keeps my gel intact for the 6 months.

I only put that I wouldn't repurchase this product because of my recurring blepharitis (genetically predisposed + bad environment, has nothing to do with this liner) - I'd rather have healthy lids than highly defined eyes. When I do wear liner, I usually go with pencil and add a bit of shadow because I can make sure I remove 100% at night before washing my eyelids/eyelashes. If you have no health issues and enjoy gel liner, I recommend you this brand whole-heartedly! The price - quality ratio cannot be beat.

on 8/3/2014 10:13:00 PM

I tend to favor liquid liners over gels or cremes, but I always like to have a creme or gel lying around-they work great for doing your waterline, & can be used to do a sharper winged look or smudged for a smokey look. This one is pretty impressive-very smooth, very pigmented, & seriously budge-proof. It dries & sets very quickly, so once it's on it's difficult to go back & correct it if you make any mistakes. So this can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it & your experience level. Though we all have bad eyeliner days just as we have bad hair days if you know what I mean. It does dry out sort of quickly though-that's the reason I wouldn't repurchase it, because being that it's not something I use on a regular basis, I'd rather have one that lasts a bit longer. And I have tried to reclaim it using several different methods, like the microwave or the glycerin, which just seemed to make this harder. But if you like the idea that it sets really fast, & it's something you'll use on a somewhat more regular basis, then I'd recommend giving it a try.