Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 6/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

USD $3.99. RUN, don't wait to get this and don't waste your money on other gel liners. Believe me, I've tried it all. Same size as the Bobbi Brown gel liner, but so much better in quality and staying power! I have a love/hate relationship with BB liners as the colors and texture are so great, but the gel liners had no staying power at all. I would always end up with raccoon eyes within a few minutes of putting any of the BB liners on. I tried this on a particularly rainy, humid, god-awful muggy day as the ultimate test for eyeliner and it passed with flying colors. Not a single flake, smudge and didn't budge for the ~6 hrs I had it on while running errands outside. The brush it came with surprisingly worked well - no shedding and helped to keep the liner close to the lashline. The color is very black and dense. I would repurchase but you don't need much to get a good result, so it'll probably be a while before I need to restock.

This is the best gel eyeliner I have, it's way better than the bobbi brown one, Mac fluidline in backtrack is honestly the worst gel eyeliner I've ever tried. This gel eyeliner is worth every penny I would pay much much more for this eyeliner. I've gone through so many of these and it never lets me down. It's super smudge proof and stays on the whole day plus it's super pigmented. It stays on your waterline. One of my holy grail products and this will stay with me until I'm too old to put on makeup haha.

on 4/20/2015 10:31:00 PM

I've had this almost 3 weeks and it's still going strong. It's very creamy and pigmented. It transfers just a tiny bit throughout the day but it's not a big deal. I would repurchase, but I'll probably try other liners.

on 3/31/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Wow was I shocked at how good this product turned out to be. To be fair, it's not my favorite gel liner and I'd only ever buy again if I was tight on cash, but this really is great for the price. I only picked this up because my local drugstore had a 50% off sale on wet n wild eye cosmetics so I figured, hey, it's $2, let's try it. The first day I really didn't like it but that's my fault, I completely forgot to put primer on that morning. The next day was much better. It's super creamy, super pigmented, and it has a decent staying power. The inner corner of my lids do tend to fade no matter what by the end of the day. If it's been on for 6+ hours it will smear when touched. I touch my eyes when I'm tired/they get itchy so I rub and scratch and when I'd use the L'oreal infallible gel liner my liner stuck to my lids like glue at all hours of the day and all amounts of rubbing. This however leaves smeared black liner on my fingers. So it doesn't have the same staying power as my current HG gel liner but it's definitely a cheaper alternative. The staying power and the shelf life is literally the only thing I'm sacrificing because the packaging is definitely poor. The brush it comes with is also complete rubbish--it's too thick and the bristles are too hard so toss that the first chance you get. Otherwise this is a great liner for people on a budget, I'd definitely recommend.

UPDATE: So above I mentioned how my eyes would get tired/itchy as the day progressed so I would touch my eyes and that's how I knew this liner wasn't completely smudge proof. The reason my eyes were itchy in the first place was BECAUSE of this liner. I switched back to L'oreal because I needed the staying power and immediately noticed how comfortable my eyes were even after 12+ hours of wear. I don't know if it's just my eyes or what but beware of itchiness. Because of the itch factor I probably will not buy again and am very hesitant to recommend this to anyone

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily eyelids and this wears great with urban decay primer. I had one day that I had cried (funeral) and my makeup stayed on. Amazing. Very black and creamy. Easy to apply. As mentioned in a different review...made in Germany...my packaging says made in China. Not sure why this is.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

amazing quality for it's price. The only thing I don't like is how it dries up so quickly

on 2/12/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is an amazing eyeliner. Not just for the price, but in terms of eyeliner in general. The formula is creamy, smooth, super pigmented, and long lasting. You can put it on the waterline and it doesn't bleed like a lot of gel eyeliners do. It goes on easily, doesn't bunch oddly or go on patchily, and looks sharp and opaque. The only qualm I have is with the packaging, like a lot of people. For some reason it causes it to dry out kind of quickly. But it is so cheap I honestly don't care. It's great. I recommend it. The only better one in the drugstore I can think of is the Essence gel eyeliner.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ok! so let me start off by saying...that I simply ADORE this liner...it's really something special :) I've bought this eyeliner atleast 5 or 6 times and it's definatley a HG. shows up beautifully on any complexion,very pigmented...VERY BLACK, and creamy! (until it dries up) like it will dry up eventually as time goes on and it gets older if you loose your cap? it's basically over. I know alot of girls who love this product but complain about it drying up to quickly...but other than that it is lovely and truly an AMAZING product #10stars!!! *\^o^/*

on 11/18/2014 11:55:00 AM

So this is great. Not kinda good, not somedays when the stars align great but just great. First its cheap, second it doesn't really feel cheap (if you throw away the brush that came with it and use a highend one) it doesn't flake, doesn't bother my contacts and last longer than any other creme eyeliner I've used and the color is a nice black, not harsh and not dull just a nice shiny black. My problem with MACs blacktrack is that it really bothers my contacts and flakes. My problem with Bobbi Brown is that it smears. This does neither. I love highend makeup. If I'm going to put it on I want to feel excited and glamorous. However sometimes drugstore just fits the bill and somehow is a better product (depending on your needs and desires) so why not save the money and then spend the extra on something you can't find an inexpensive alternative to. The only negative I have is that it is hard to get off with some eyemakeup remover and I feel like I have to pull and worry about my already sparse eyelashes but MAC is like that too and I guess if it wasn't hard to get off I'd being complaining it didn't last.

PROS: The product is super pigmented, creamy, and easy to use. Even though the pot is very small, it lasts you a very long time. That being said, another plus is that the eyeliner doesn't get all chunky after you've used it a few times like some cheap products. The brush that comes with the product is not a bad brush either. The eyeliner is super affordable even for a drugstore product - retails for about $4 at my local Target.

CONS: Eventually, the product does dry out, as any cream product naturally would. However, in my experience, this has only happened after having the product opened for a very long time, so it is definitely not an immediate concern.

FINAL THOUGHTS: This is a super affordable and easy-to-use product, especially for beginners who are trying to practice using cream eyeliners.