NARS Dolce Vita

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This was the first Nars blush but I ended up returning it and getting Torrid. After collecting a few( 5 to be precise), I wondered if I should give it a try again do I did. I ended up liking it for the winter and fall as it gave a purple-pink flush and complimeted so many makeup looks. It has quickly become my most favorite blush of all my blushes, I would wear this year round too because it just gorgeous. Definitely recommend for golden or olive skin tones, although it could look lovely on pale girls if used very sparingly( using too much would make you look feverish!)

on 3/13/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous blush, great for everyday. It's very pigmented and blends easily.

on 11/30/2014 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a matte blush in a very compact powder formula. It is a slightly-warm dusty rose shade. It is so highly pigmented, you definitely need to be careful about application. I think for the right person, this would be a good product. If you are N25+, and if you have oily skin, this might be good for you. As a PPP with dry winter skin, I found it difficult to blend. It's not bad, I just have cooler shades of rose blushes that blend better, like my Jordana blush. So, I understand the cult following but it's not for me. I will give away.

on 10/18/2014 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is the most universally flattering blush I have ever seen. Opaque with one swipe,smooth & easy to blend.Its is also versatile for a night out or work.I love Nars products & the price for this blush is on par with other higher end brands including Mac.There is a reason why in Sephora & Nordstrom this is always out of stock.

on 10/13/2014 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was on the fence with buying this for years. I didn't know whether the shade would just make my brown skin look muddy BUT now I understand why this is a cult favorite. I think this shade is universally flattering - it would literally look good on anyone! If you're a desi girl like me, go ahead and buy it now because it complements our skintones very well! Be careful when you apply, because it can get dark real fast. I do think this is a universally flattering shade, just be careful when you apply!

As with all Nars blushes, lasts all day, amazing texture, not-so-amazing price.

Added to my list of Best Blushes in Existence (Desire, Sin, Taj Mahal, & Torrid)

on 4/23/2014 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I already have Nars blush in Orgasm, which is lovely but has a very slight shimmer so it's not an all-purpose blush for me. It serves me as more of a daytime or summer blush. So I bought Dolce Vita because the color jumped out at me amongst all the other seductive Nars blushes, it's just beautiful & sophistaicated. (I have fair skin, dair hair & green eyes & I find it suits my coloring.) I wear it with Nars Dolce Vita lipstick.

It's strongly pigmented so you only need a really small amount (careful!) which makes the price reasonable. I like the packaging, it's soft to the touch & easy to open. I love the combination of wearing Dolce Vita blush with Nars Laguna bronzer. I apply the blush after I've applied a setting powder so it distributed evenly over a dry surface. Love it.

on 12/14/2013 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My first blush purchase from Nars didn't leave me disappointed. Although I was expecting Dolce Vita to be more pink, it still remains a true dusty rose as described on their website. Often times cheek colors vanish on deep dark skin, look ashy or just plain unflattering which isn't the case here. However, one must be careful applying this super pigmented blush gradual layering is recommended.

It's a matte neutral pink with mauve & SLIGHT coral tones. So sophisticated doesn't look clownish or immature giving my face a beautiful healthy flushed appearance.

The packaging is sleek & chick also. Whenever I see finger prints just wipe it with a dry towel & WOAH rubbery black case looks like new.

$27 dollars well spent.

on 11/24/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This blush is beautiful. It's a rosy color. I'm an NC25-30 and l like to wear this in the fall and winter. It looks very natural and has a natural sheen, no shimmer or glitter in this one like a lot of other Nars blushes.

The packaging is horrible though! Mine broke a month after I got it. The mirror and top is separated from the compact now.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Great blush! Looks fabulous on rich/deep skin tones. This color would be a bit brash and muddy on olive to light skin tones though. The color is a deep rose and it gives you the perfect flush of color without looking overdone. Very sophisticated! This blush is super pigmented (as NARS blushes usually are) so a little goes a long way. I'm sure I will have this pan forever! This is definitely one of my go to shades any time of year!

on 6/19/2013 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this to the moon and back. On me, it's a natural flushed pink/rose glow. So, so pretty, I would choose this over all else in my collection as it just makes me feel gorgeous regardless of the season. I'm getting one for my daughter since she keeps "borrowing" it from me. Nc40 for reference. Plenty of color payoff even on medium+ olive skin tones without looking overdone.

Top Rated NARS Products