December 19, 2014 | 1454 users online

Blush - NARS - Dolce Vita

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a matte blush in a very compact powder formula. It is a slightly-warm dusty rose shade. It is so highly pigmented, you definitely need to be careful about application. I think for the right person, this would be a good product. If you are N25+, and if you have oily skin, this might be good for you. As a PPP with dry winter skin, I found it difficult to blend. It's not bad, I just have cooler shades of rose blushes that blend better, like my Jordana blush. So, I understand the cult following but it's not for me. I will give away.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the most universally flattering blush I have ever seen. Opaque with one swipe,smooth & easy to blend.Its is also versatile for a night out or work.I love Nars products & the price for this blush is on par with other higher end brands including Mac.There is a reason why in Sephora & Nordstrom this is always out of stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by aquaryss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was on the fence with buying this for years. I didn't know whether the shade would just make my brown skin look muddy BUT now I understand why this is a cult favorite. I think this shade is universally flattering - it would literally look good on anyone! If you're a desi girl like me, go ahead and buy it now because it complements our skintones very well! Be careful when you apply, because it can get dark real fast.

As with all Nars blushes, lasts all day, amazing texture, not-so-amazing price.

Added to my list of Best Blushes in Existence (Desire, Sin, Taj Mahal, & Torrid)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by aoconnell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I already have Nars blush in Orgasm, which is lovely but has a very slight shimmer so it's not an all-purpose blush for me. It serves me as more of a daytime or summer blush. So I bought Dolce Vita because the color jumped out at me amongst all the other seductive Nars blushes, it's just beautiful & sophistaicated. (I have fair skin, dair hair & green eyes & I find it suits my coloring.) I wear it with Nars Dolce Vita lipstick.

It's strongly pigmented so you only need a really small amount (careful!) which makes the price reasonable. I like the packaging, it's soft to the touch & easy to open. I love the combination of wearing Dolce Vita blush with Nars Laguna bronzer. I apply the blush after I've applied a setting powder so it distributed evenly over a dry surface. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My first blush purchase from Nars didn't leave me disappointed. Although I was expecting Dolce Vita to be more pink, it still remains a true dusty rose as described on their website. Often times cheek colors vanish on deep dark skin, look ashy or just plain unflattering which isn't the case here. However, one must be careful applying this super pigmented blush gradual layering is recommended.

It's a matte neutral pink with mauve & SLIGHT coral tones. So sophisticated doesn't look clownish or immature giving my face a beautiful healthy flushed appearance.

The packaging is sleek & chick also. Whenever I see finger prints just wipe it with a dry towel & WOAH rubbery black case looks like new.

$27 dollars well spent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is beautiful. It's a rosy color. I'm an NC25-30 and l like to wear this in the fall and winter. It looks very natural and has a natural sheen, no shimmer or glitter in this one like a lot of other Nars blushes.

The packaging is horrible though! Mine broke a month after I got it. The mirror and top is separated from the compact now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by hellootomorrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great blush! Looks fabulous on rich/deep skin tones. This color would be a bit brash and muddy on olive to light skin tones though. The color is a deep rose and it gives you the perfect flush of color without looking overdone. Very sophisticated! This blush is super pigmented (as NARS blushes usually are) so a little goes a long way. I'm sure I will have this pan forever! This is definitely one of my go to shades any time of year!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this to the moon and back. On me, it's a natural flushed pink/rose glow. So, so pretty, I would choose this over all else in my collection as it just makes me feel gorgeous regardless of the season. I'm getting one for my daughter since she keeps "borrowing" it from me. Nc40 for reference. Plenty of color payoff even on medium+ olive skin tones without looking overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by LovesPromos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush gives a nice sophisticated color to your cheeks. I guess when I see this color I think of a "grown up" blush so it's more appropriate for work or add some more and it's great for a "date" night out. It's a rosy, brick red but on my olive/medium skin tone, it's gives a beautiful rosy red, brown color so I use it as somewhat of a contour. It's lovely and I recommend to those who are looking for a blush that isn't coral/peach/pink and is more "grown up." (Not saying its only for grown ups lol) it's beautiful so give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Abbieness

I like the quality and staying power. It applies well, and I don't notice any sparkle. I am pale with no rosiness in my cheeks naturally, have ivory undertones, and brown eyes and hair, nonpigmented lips. On my this color is rosy, leans toward red on me. Nice color to give me a flushed look. I use practically daily unless I need something more pink or coral or something more subtle, then I wouldnt use it. I think it is good quality overall.