October 23, 2014 | 922 users online

Toners - Lancome - Tonique Radiance

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

I like this toner ok. I bought the big 400ml bottle which will probably last me a LONG time. I wanted to love it but it is just average. I don't see a ton extra come off on the cotton pads when I use it but my face does feel a little tighter and cleaner.

I am not in love with the scent but it smells a HECK of a lot better than straight witchhazel.

I will use up what I have but I probably will move on to another toner when it is gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a special limited edition 400 mL size. I have used this off and on for years. It really feels like a toner. It does have alcohol in it, which I like because it helps remove dead skin cells and exfoliate. Some may find it too much, but my skin can handle it. I feel refreshed after using it. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really like this toner, perfect for my combination skin. It has a wonderful fragrance, doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight. It also makes my skin softer and smoother and I feel that my moisturiser is better absorbed because of this. Its priced way too high for a toner but it lasts for months so its good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. My skin was super clogged and dull before using this. It does have alcohol but not enough to burn my super sensitive skin. I don't use this every day but, it is an essential part of my skincare routine. The fragrance doesn't bother me. All of Lancome's products smell pretty good to me. This does not dry my skin out and I have normal to combination skin (drier in winter and oilier in summer). I can wash then tone with this and my skin feels comfortable. The packaging is pretty as a side note.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

I've been using this for a few weeks, it's okay. I like exfoliating toners because i always have clogged skin. Someone sent me a really big sample containers of this, so i finally got to try it. It *does* have a strong smell, but nothing terrible. I smell the rose, but don't smell the alcohol. It's just nothing special so i would not purchase a whole bottle. I wish there were more exfoliating toners out there. If you want an amazing exfoliating toner, Awake Exfolizer is just that, except it's $40. :(. But i would buy that one over this lancome any day of the week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Geez, I cannot fathom some of these bad reviews! I find this product excellent after I use my Lancome Cream Confort cleanser and the Lancome Bifacil for the eye makeup. It's excellent because it:

* erases anything that my other cleanser misses (and the white pad is proof of that!)
* seems to keep pimples, cystic, millea at bay
* gives clarity to the skin by cleansing it, creating a very fresh, but not tight feeling
* love the subtle flower scent (my nose doesn't detect alcohol so maybe they have amped up their fragrance area)
* controls oiliness in my T-zone

For years, I used the Lancome Focus Toner, which was extremely beneficial for my skin. It kept acne at bay, and stabilized my skin. It was recently discontinued, so I sampled this product as a substitute and am liking the product as a suitable substitute for my old Focus Toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by candaaance

I really like this toner, however I am not hugely convinced about it just because of the price tag. I do like the fact that it is alcohol free, does not make my skin feel tight. If I find something with a better value I will not be opposed to making the switch. Still another great from Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mzzstylish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

i actually like this toner. However I don't like the alcohol smell, makes me cough. But the past weeks i have been breaking out real bad and i needed a good toner that would clean deep down in my pores and this product has done it. After i used it for 2 days suprisingly i think it actually helped my pimples go down.So i was very pleased.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

it's too harsh and strong for my skin even though it delivers well as toner. i won't use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Brittany123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is too harsh on my skin. It smells way too strong like alcohol. When I put it on my face, it gives me that burning sensation. It breaks out my skin and is not worth the price I paid for. I would NOT recommend this product to ppl who have sensitive skin.