October 25, 2014 | 829 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Creme Radiance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by theurbanhippie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really impressed with this stuff so far, I received a 2 oz. sample in a gift with purchase set. I was using Neutrogena's knockoff of Cetaphil which gave me acne. I have combo skin with clogged pores on the nose and chin and noticed my t-zone is really clear since I started using this. I use Derm Exclusive for the rest of my skin care. It has a nice, pricey smell and a little bit goes a really long way, I use a pea-sized amount at night. It also does a great job taking off makeup. I've never noticed a film on my face after washing and I don't use a toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I enjoy using this cleanser. A little goes a long way and it has a very pleasant scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an effective cleanser that is not overdrying. I received a massive 2 fl. oz. sample with my purchase, which I count as a full-size tube since the amount I need per use is literally half of my pinkie nail. I've used it with and without my Clarisonic and it foams equally well. After I wash it off I notice a squeaky-- I hesitate to call it film-like-- feel left behind, but there doesn't seem to have a negative effect on my sensitive, slightly dry skin; I use an oil to moisturize in the morning and that plus a night cream in the evening, so I'm not bothered by this. My regular cleanser has been Korres Milk Proteins Foaming Cleanser, and between the two I haven't noticed whether Lancome is an improvement or not (I don't have any major acne or pore issues to begin with, so not a surprise). I think I will be sticking with Korres simply because it's less expensive for the same results.
My review has come across kind of lukewarm so far, but it's really a nice cleanser. I've given up on drugstore brands because they've all been too drying, contain medication that I don't need, react badly with my picky skin, or leave me still feeling slightly grimy (Cetaphil I'm looking at you). Lancome gets the job done without stripping my face and I definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by iciclerain

I got a generous sample of this cleanser and bought the full size product after I ran out. It cleans very well and works great on my combination skin. Sometimes it could be a little drying during the colder months, but I like the clean feeling of my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mandapanda01

I have to say, I really love this product. My mom got it as a sample when she bought another product from Lancôme, but found that for her skin, it was just a bit too harsh. For me, it worked perfectly. It cleans out all the oil and grime, leaving me completely matte and even helped me with breakouts a LOT, which I was not expecting! A little really does go a long way, so I'm hoping the 2 oz container will last me a while because it's definitely pricey. After washing my skin does have that squeaky clean feeling that isn't quite so soft, so I make sure to use an alcohol-free toner and good moisturizer afterwards. I highly reccommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by teller5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this as a GWP, 2 oz size, which is pretty generous. The scent is a little to strong for my liking, which unfortunately is typically LancĂ´me. I do like the consistency, which is is creamy and lightly foaming, and the fact that you only need a small amount to thoroughly cleanse your face, but this is seriously overpriced. You can get just as good or better cleansers at the drugstore for a lot less and are fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. Thick texture that takes off make up well leaving your skin soft

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

Lovely cleanser that I have now been using for about 2 weeks. Not drying, nor has caused any bad reaction to my sensitive skin. Nice light fragrance and product foams up really well and you only need a very small amount.
The only downside is the price (it is especially pricey here in Australia, but managed to buy much cheaper when visiting the USA), but with a little going such a long way I am sure it will last a long time. Would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MaverickAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only cleanser I use since I discovered it as a GWP - it truly is my HG cleanser after trying so many of the other ones, including Cetaphil. I prefer the creme to the gel, but that's personal preference.

I have combination skin that is very oily where it is oily and very dry where it is dry and find that this cleanser does not make the dry spots drier than they already are and leaves my skin feeling clean without feeling tight. A little of it goes a VERY long way and I use a men's shaving brush to lather it up in my palm and then wash my face with - it sounds strange but works!

I love that it leaves my skin feeling clean without any tingling or burning.
I love that I no longer feel I need to wash my face after washing my face.
I love the scent which doesn't bother me at all.

I don't love the price so much but honestly, it lasts a long time and if you time it right you can usually get another good sized travel-sized cleanser as a GWP with a purchase of the full sized tube of this one.

My skin loves this cleanser and I love the results of using this cleanser - so soft and clean and very much reduced breakout incidents. I will most definitely repurchase as I already have been a dedicated user for several years.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I really love this!! it clean my face really well(include makeup) and it rinse off really well. I can use it in the morning too without rinse a lot. It smell very good. I won't buy it just because it's Lancome and yes it is expensive....