Lancome Creme Radiance

3.9

on 8/17/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I received a generous two ounce size of this cleanser as part of a gwp.
As stated below, only a tiny amount is needed to obtain sufficient lather. It applies over damp skin easily and rinses quickly.

It comes in a stand-up tube, making it very convenient to use.

This cleanser is supposedly for those with normal to combination skin. My skin is dry and sometimes sensitive. For this reason I found the cleanser too drying to use even occasionally. It left my skin feeling tight and irritated.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm always on the prowl looking for a great cleanser and guess what.... This is a great cleanser!!! It leaves my skin super clean, does not dry out my skin and does not over moisturizer. It's pretty perfect. After using this just a couple of times, my skin does have a glow. I would recommend giving this a try iif you haven't used it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm really impressed with this stuff so far, I received a 2 oz. sample in a gift with purchase set. I was using Neutrogena's knockoff of Cetaphil which gave me acne. I have combo skin with clogged pores on the nose and chin and noticed my t-zone is really clear since I started using this. I use Derm Exclusive for the rest of my skin care. It has a nice, pricey smell and a little bit goes a really long way, I use a pea-sized amount at night. It also does a great job taking off makeup. I've never noticed a film on my face after washing and I don't use a toner.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoy using this cleanser. A little goes a long way and it has a very pleasant scent.

on 4/17/2014 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is an effective cleanser that is not overdrying. I received a massive 2 fl. oz. sample with my purchase, which I count as a full-size tube since the amount I need per use is literally half of my pinkie nail. I've used it with and without my Clarisonic and it foams equally well. After I wash it off I notice a squeaky-- I hesitate to call it film-like-- feel left behind, but there doesn't seem to have a negative effect on my sensitive, slightly dry skin; I use an oil to moisturize in the morning and that plus a night cream in the evening, so I'm not bothered by this. My regular cleanser has been Korres Milk Proteins Foaming Cleanser, and between the two I haven't noticed whether Lancome is an improvement or not (I don't have any major acne or pore issues to begin with, so not a surprise). I think I will be sticking with Korres simply because it's less expensive for the same results.
My review has come across kind of lukewarm so far, but it's really a nice cleanser. I've given up on drugstore brands because they've all been too drying, contain medication that I don't need, react badly with my picky skin, or leave me still feeling slightly grimy (Cetaphil I'm looking at you). Lancome gets the job done without stripping my face and I definitely recommend!

on 3/13/2014 9:13:00 PM

I got a generous sample of this cleanser and bought the full size product after I ran out. It cleans very well and works great on my combination skin. Sometimes it could be a little drying during the colder months, but I like the clean feeling of my face.

I have to say, I really love this product. My mom got it as a sample when she bought another product from Lancôme, but found that for her skin, it was just a bit too harsh. For me, it worked perfectly. It cleans out all the oil and grime, leaving me completely matte and even helped me with breakouts a LOT, which I was not expecting! A little really does go a long way, so I'm hoping the 2 oz container will last me a while because it's definitely pricey. After washing my skin does have that squeaky clean feeling that isn't quite so soft, so I make sure to use an alcohol-free toner and good moisturizer afterwards. I highly reccommend!

on 1/28/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Got this as a GWP, 2 oz size, which is pretty generous. The scent is a little to strong for my liking, which unfortunately is typically LancĂ´me. I do like the consistency, which is is creamy and lightly foaming, and the fact that you only need a small amount to thoroughly cleanse your face, but this is seriously overpriced. You can get just as good or better cleansers at the drugstore for a lot less and are fragrance free.

on 1/26/2014 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. Thick texture that takes off make up well leaving your skin soft

on 11/2/2013 6:29:00 PM

Lovely cleanser that I have now been using for about 2 weeks. Not drying, nor has caused any bad reaction to my sensitive skin. Nice light fragrance and product foams up really well and you only need a very small amount.
The only downside is the price (it is especially pricey here in Australia, but managed to buy much cheaper when visiting the USA), but with a little going such a long way I am sure it will last a long time. Would buy it again.