Lancome Creme Radiance

3.9

A lovely cleanser that does not dry me out, break me out or irritate my skin. It requires but a tiny tiny amount (1/2 the size of a pea) to clean the skin - including a full face of makeup - and leaves the skin properly cleansed. The scent is pretty, typical french/LancĂ´me perfume-y... But this doesn't bother me (or my skin). I love using this on its own, with a muslin, or with my clarisonic. I imagine my tube may last for years! My skin is left comfortable and soft. I do recommend to anyone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this cleanser! I got it as a gift (I would never have payed $30 for a cleanser, and I would have thought a cleanser for normal skin would have dried out my very dry skin) and I love it. My skin is more glowy and smooth than ever before. This product is great, but for that much money it better be.

This cleanser came with my Mia2 and it is a very pleasant smelling foaming cream cleanser. I usually purchase gel cleansers as my skin was always oily and acne prone however I find with the Clarisonic I need something a bit creamier so as not to over cleanse the skin and produce more sebum. If you use this with a Clarisonic you need very little, it foams up well and does a good job cleansing your face. I can't comment on the price as it was a bonus product but I think it's in line with many of the better cleansers on the market. I am partial to the skin care products from France and this one doesn't disappoint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I finally finished the 6.8 oz bottle, taking a little over two years to deplete. I don't love it and I don't hate. It's a solid cleanser with a pleasant smell, a little does go a long way. I have oily, acne-prone skin that can be sensitive. I found this sometimes made my skin a little too dry after washing. It didn't break me out, but it also didn't help to deeply cleanse my clogged pores.

This is the only face wash I use. I use it every day twice a day just with my hands, and then once a week I'll use it with my Mio brush. I have oily and acne-prone skin so it does a wonderful job of cleaning my skin without drying it out or causing breakouts. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. This cleanser is a staple in my beauty routine.

I'm glad this product ended up working well on my face in general and didn't break me out. Like the product claims, it is a gentle cleanser that penetrates deep into the skin. But I wouldn't be so quick to agree that it is not over-drying.

Okay, it's not drying in the sense that it makes my face feels very uncomfortable; instead, it leaves my face feeling just a tad bit tighter if I don't apply moisturizer immediately. But even though my face was left feeling dry, I have to say that my face also felt very clean. I think the best way to describe the overall feeling of drying yet clean sensation would be "squeaky clean".

Now, squeaky clean could be both a good thing and a bad thing. It really depends on the individual. I imagine this product is more suitable to those that have combination to oily skin instead of normal to dry skin.

The Application
The cleanser comes in a tube where the lid can be twisted off. It has a light lotus scent that I personally like very much. In terms of usage, I would say a little goes a long way. Just a tiny bit is enough for my entire face after it has been lathered up. This means that the 2oz sample can last for a very long time!

The cleanser lathers up very nicely and allows my hands to glide around my face fairly well. This cleanser can be combined with the Luna Mini as it does not have any exfoliating properties to it. I usually put a lot more of the cleanser on the Luna Mini to ensure that the Luna can be glided around my face smoothly. But if I'm only using my hands, I will only use a tiny amount that you can see in the picture.

In terms of complexion, I have recently received some compliments regarding my skin. Even though I have acne, I was told that my skin is very bright. I'm unsure whether or not it is the work of the Creme Radiance, but I do think this product has some brightening properties. I mean, my face does look very clean and bright after each wash, so there you go.

Conclusion
I find Lancome's Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser to be a very basic cleanser for those that have combination to oily skin, so I didn't think it was necessary to write a very long review about it. To me, this cleanser does a good job in terms of cleansing. In other words, as a cleanser it does what it should do.

However, I wouldn't consider this product to be mind-blowing. But then again, this product does a perfectly good job at cleaning my face and withholding its claims, it also doesn't break me out. What more could I ask for?

Visit my blog if you want to see more of my reviews! :)
www.bombinate-kate.blogspot.ca

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser! Great for oily skin and doesn't break me out.... Couldn't ask for more!

You barely need any! I love this stuff. It really cleanses my face and has a faint smell. I use the radiance alcohol toner on my problem areas and generous all over. My skin has never looked better! :D

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I received a generous two ounce size of this cleanser as part of a gwp.
As stated below, only a tiny amount is needed to obtain sufficient lather. It applies over damp skin easily and rinses quickly.

It comes in a stand-up tube, making it very convenient to use.

This cleanser is supposedly for those with normal to combination skin. My skin is dry and sometimes sensitive. For this reason I found the cleanser too drying to use even occasionally. It left my skin feeling tight and irritated.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm always on the prowl looking for a great cleanser and guess what.... This is a great cleanser!!! It leaves my skin super clean, does not dry out my skin and does not over moisturizer. It's pretty perfect. After using this just a couple of times, my skin does have a glow. I would recommend giving this a try iif you haven't used it.