October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Shine Control

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by meganmacleodxox

Firstly i would like to say the packaging on this product is great, and VERY easy to use... but thats not the point, the point is that this product is meant to-
Control shiny skin on your face
wash your face
get rid of oily skin

But is doesn't to any of that... i bought this product hoping to get rid of my shiny nose, so the first time i tried it out, my skin was even more oily, but i thought awkt well it must just be a one off, so the next day i tried it and the results weer still the same, after 2 weeks of trying this product day after day, i realised i was just wasting my time, and wrecking my skin more and more..
I would certainly not reccommend this to a friend of mine though.. maybe the problem with this product was it was just my type of skin.. oh well its safe for me to say i certainly won't be buying this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by rubytuesday22

I love this facial wash!!! It is the ONLY facial wash I have ever bought more than once and I am about to go and buy it again. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, sorts out my oily T-zone and doesn't dry out my cheeks. Great.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

the main thing i didnt like about this was because the "bursting beads" were too harsh on my skin. they actually kind of hurt when you exfoliate it in your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. they also dont even pop.

and for the shine thing, im pretty sure for me it makes my skin even more oily on my forehead and i dont even have super oily skin.
the smell is pretty much fresh and kind of lemonyy.
i wouldnt really want to buy this again :P

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by BlondeWithBrains

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yay: Bursting beads are awesome..
Nay: Didn't actually reduce shine in any way
I love the packaging and the smell, and this leaves me knowing that I have cleaned my face well. The bursting beads are strangely fun; they're rather alarmingly big when you first look at them, but there's something oddly exciting about feeling them pop on your face...Sadly it didnt reduce shine, but I didn't particularly mind, seeing as it cleaned so well, and I had so much fun with the bursting beads. Fun times.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2009 8:54:00 AM More reviews by milenija

It is a very good product, especially if you take the price in consideration. If you have a really oily skin, you are bound to get greasy in T-zone after some time, but still, the face feels nice after you've washed it. Highly recommend!
After some time: terrible breakouts

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

this products keeps my skin shine free .. and the scent doesnt bother me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2008 6:15:00 AM More reviews by vanessa713

I bought this on an impulse as it was advertised as being 'new' and was only 3.99 in Boots. Anyway, this is a daily facial scrub which is OIL-FREE (yay!). It has beads in it which gently exfoliate the skin. It is uniquely formulated with lemongrass and fruit extracts -- which remove dirt, oil and impurities and also claim to keep skin shine free all day. What I do is apply this to a wet face and massage all over my face/neck area.

Results? My skin feels really fresh and clean, but doesn't leave my skin red/pink like a lot of other harsh scrubs do. I use this scrub everyday seeing as it's designed for everyday use and my skin has not properly broken out since I've been using it. As for the claims of 'oil free skin', I can't say that the oilyness on my T-Zone has been completely diminished, but there's been an inprovement...I don't start getting the oils until mid-day whereas before I'd get it within 30 mins of washing my face! Not to mention it's been really hot where I live this month so it is rather sticky outside.

Overall, this is my favourite facial scrub. It's rather cheap, is oil-free, gentle for everyday use, reduces my oiliness and breakouts and smells GORGEOUS! It looks really pretty too - a clear formula with blue beads (I know I know, the looks don't matter...) I would definately repurchase this scrub!