Dior Diorkiss- Pineapple Cocktail

4.6

on 7/12/2012 8:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite lip gloss but I ran out. The color is very nice and it lasts forever. I only have to reapply after I eat. What I didn't really like was the shape of the container, it's hard to get the gloss out when you start running out. Also it doesn't have any flavor, I would love it so much more if it had some sort of flavor.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

PROS
I really like the smell/flavour of this lipgloss
The colour is a very pretty, wearable peachy with a nice pinky/champange shimmer that isn't overbearing
It doesn't feel tacky
For a shiny gloss it actually imparts some moisture to my lips
CONS
I'm not a fan of the kind of lipstick shaped hard plastic applicator, I would prefer a tube with an applicator
VERDICT
Its a lovely luxury lipgloss and I will probably repurchase, perhaps try a different shade

on 9/20/2008 12:43:00 PM

Wish the container was bigger (you don't get that much product for the price, but that's Dior for ya). BUT this shite is awesome. It gives my lips the sheerist pinkish/beigish hue that I love. It has average staying power, great scent/flavor if you lick your lips, and isn't tacky. Will repurchase.

Like the first reviewer I also have very pigmented lips, the SA/MA was wearing this shade and she also had very pigmented lips but recommended this to me.

The colour is a sheer light beige, it gives colour but not too much. Just what I was looking for.

I would repurchase this again.

I love this lip gloss! The color is perfect on my lips and gives it a perfect amount of shine. I have very pigmented lips so it doesnt add color, just very pretty shimmer. I didnt find it sticky at all, which I love! It also smells really good.

I will definitely be repurchasing and will probably get the Hawaii Coco one as well.

Recommended for Medium Skin