October 21, 2014 | 877 users online

Shampoo - GHD - Elevation Shampoo [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Aniece

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this shampoo. I like the way it smells and love the way it makes my hair feel and thickens. A little pricey and hard to find. The only place I can seem to find it is to order it from there website.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by blacktimes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample from a sephora order and was curious about it mostly because of the rediculous price. I figured it had to be good to be so effing expensive. But it wasn't for me. Perhaps this was meant for someone with very dry hair because this didn't actually clean anything- maybe it was the sunflower oil in it, but it actually left my hair more greasy than before. I used the whole sample and washed my hair about four times but no actual cleansing occurred. At least I got it for free ( :

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

I took this product with me on vacation as I received a sample of the shampoo/conditioner. Though the results were subtle, I did feel like it made my hair look thicker which is more than I can say for most of the other volume/thickening products I have tried. However, for the price tag I was expecting more noticable results. I thought maybe continued use would bring about a more dramatic change in the thickness but no such luck. I would consider buying if it was less expensive, but for $25 I'll skip it. I do have to recommend their Fat Hair lotion for all over volume- amazing product and highly recommended for girls with flat or thin hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2008 2:14:00 PM More reviews by caydensmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Usually continued use of volumizing shampoo/conditioner dries out my hair, plus the volume usually falls quickly. This shampoo is different, it doesn't feel stipping or drying. I use it along with the matching conditioner and the 'fat hair' lotion also by ghd. I've been using it for around a month. So far I love it. It thickens, yet smooths/detangles enough that my damaged hair still looks great and the volume lasts even through the second day. The only dislike is that you have to unscrew the large cap and pour the product...a flip top would've been more shower-friendly.