November 22, 2014 | 983 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Awesome serum. I use it once a day, in the morning before applying makeup. It feels and works like a primer! It has a very smooth, silicon-y texture and instantly diminishes the look of pores and fine lines. I am almost finished with my bottle, and I think I may try something different next (just because of all the options on the market!) but I will certainly come back to this in the future!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being in my early 30's now, I figured it's time to add another serum to my routine. I was interested in this because it has fish collagen in it. Like others have said- it does have a very thick consistency and lots of silicones to help smooth out/plumped up the fine line areas.
This is good for those starting to have fine lines. I mainly used this on my forehead, smile lines, and near eye area, and jaw line . I don't wear makeup on a daily basis but I can feel that this could be used as a primer. For now, I only use this 3 days a week on weekends.
I still love the advanced night repair serum so I use this during the weekdays from Mon- Thursday. Wish this serum isn't so darn pricey. Still experimenting with this routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by safetypage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this. I've been using this for about 4 or 5 years. It really helps with redness, skin tone, wrinkles, and breakouts. I wish it was cheaper, and occasionally I'll try something else, but I always come back to this. My skin is insanely sensitive and this has never bothered me, even under my chin and neck where I get blotchy and red from irritation. I use this on my face, neck, and chest, and hope it is never discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

Very strange product...very fantastic product. It is like a very thick primer it has that thick consistency and I was a bit skeptical at first but my god, it's amazing. Best suited for first signs of ageing, it will plump up, blur and fill in those fine lines, and the hydration will keep them away, don't hesitate on buying this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by tresadla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this only on my forehead and nasal labial lines, for my forehead its great, really keeps those wrinkles plumped up. I have been having botox for 10 years on my forehead and around my eyes and for the last year have struggled financially, so have stopped the treatments and resorted to using this, I have to stay its brilliant, when my face is relaxed you cannot see the lines at all. It is so good, im actually not even missing the botox 'look'. Havent really noticed any difference to the labial lines, as ive always had them anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by LyrA236

I would target this product to the areas needed. I would not apply it all over the face. I use it around my eyes, my jaw line, and naso labial folds. Wow. You can feel your skin firming, becoming more taut, plumping up, and getting hydrated. Does what they promise. I am 57, and have some skin sagging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Evablue87

A small sample from my friend... I only use this around my eyes and lip, and it works like magic. Serum texture is a lot easier for me to spread on my face and this glides smoothly. I prefer using this rather than pay extra money for useless eyecream.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by ssullivan173

Oh good god. people please please please DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT A COMPANY SAYS REGARDING NON-comogenic & NON-irritating! these claims have no regulation whatsoever and land o lakes could say their butter fights wrinkles & won't clog pores with zero consequence!

On the other hand, those who claim silicone make you break out, it IS LIKELY A DIFFERENT INGREDIENT USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SILICONE! (I could name 10 that are In 95% of silicone products, are moisturizing or emollient and 1000x more likely to cause pores.)

Do full research from impartial 3rd parties, never a manufacturer! paulas choice rates this a BEST and she's a competitor of EL plus one of the most scrutinizing experts on skincare. I love it and it has skin repairing ingredients. it also is loaded w/silicones which leave it feeling soft & silky like a primer. I find it works fabulously as a primer and have ceased using one daily since too much silicone will ball up and make makeup application difficult.

Now, I have to analyze the ingredients. I am NOT brekout prone and my skin looks 100x better when using this, but I have started breaking out (very minorly for most, major for me.) Obviously there is something in this or advanced night repair serum (only changes I've made), my skin doesn't like or the combination of the two, but that shouldn't have an impact on the products considerable merit. I know that it isn't the silicones though, extensive research has shown that silicone particles are too large to clog pores stomping the theory that silicone=breakouts, and I practically eat silicone I use so much of it in every product I own!

Buy somewhere w/good return policy which you should do anyways, but for $70, you better LOVE this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Deansdaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive stuff, but it makes my pores disappear and makes my foundation glide on. I've been using it about two weeks now and I'm seeing continuous improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough how much I love this magic serum!! It facilitates foundation beautifully and smooths out wrinkles. I was without it for a couple of months and noticed my skin was not looking as good. I love it!!