April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Treatments - Estee Lauder - Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by ssullivan173

Oh good god. people please please please DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT A COMPANY SAYS REGARDING NON-comogenic & NON-irritating! these claims have no regulation whatsoever and land o lakes could say their butter fights wrinkles & won't clog pores with zero consequence!

On the other hand, those who claim silicone make you break out, it IS LIKELY A DIFFERENT INGREDIENT USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SILICONE! (I could name 10 that are In 95% of silicone products, are moisturizing or emollient and 1000x more likely to cause pores.)

Do full research from impartial 3rd parties, never a manufacturer! paulas choice rates this a BEST and she's a competitor of EL plus one of the most scrutinizing experts on skincare. I love it and it has skin repairing ingredients. it also is loaded w/silicones which leave it feeling soft & silky like a primer. I find it works fabulously as a primer and have ceased using one daily since too much silicone will ball up and make makeup application difficult.

Now, I have to analyze the ingredients. I am NOT brekout prone and my skin looks 100x better when using this, but I have started breaking out (very minorly for most, major for me.) Obviously there is something in this or advanced night repair serum (only changes I've made), my skin doesn't like or the combination of the two, but that shouldn't have an impact on the products considerable merit. I know that it isn't the silicones though, extensive research has shown that silicone particles are too large to clog pores stomping the theory that silicone=breakouts, and I practically eat silicone I use so much of it in every product I own!

Buy somewhere w/good return policy which you should do anyways, but for $70, you better LOVE this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Deansdaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive stuff, but it makes my pores disappear and makes my foundation glide on. I've been using it about two weeks now and I'm seeing continuous improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Krissy0913

I can't say enough how much I love this magic serum!! It facilitates foundation beautifully and smooths out wrinkles. I was without it for a couple of months and noticed my skin was not looking as good. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by breyes1984

This serum is my savior.. I've oily and sensitive skin and this works better than any primer (I have tried Nars pro-prime and YSL primer), and this is the big one. It make my skin (big pores and irregular texture) look smooth, ready for makeup. I love this one. Is expensive but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by AtomicStarlite

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

If you are older, try it on half your face. I tried it on half my face, and the results were so dramatic I immediately bought the jumbo size online. You can't tell the difference if you put it on your whole face so do half when you first try it! I am over 60. I believe this wonderful purple potion is made for older ladies. It is not a moisturizer. I received a sample packet from Macy's, after reading on Paula Begoun's site that it was like a girdle for skin, she gave it a Best rating. I had to do an errand right after I first tried it, and I looked at the side view window of the car, and was afraid to go in the store because I was afraid they would think I had a stroke, the two sides of my face are so different. The SA at Macy's said they run out frequently. The 3.4 oz. for $168 is the best deal. I feel it is worth every penny, because when I put it on, I can feel the saggy parts held in place and tightened, it IS like a girdle. The pump bottle measures out a perfect amount. I just wish it was cheaper, but you can't have everything.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by oonaghst

I also love this. It's the only serum I have bought again and again. It seems to just suit my skin like no other does (including others by Estee Lauder.) I feel that it improves the general texture and appearance of my skin. I've tried many others, but always come back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by ilminyia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this serum. It makes my facial skin look entirely better and more youthful. Even my husband noticed, and he is not one to notice things like that. My skin feels smoother, and has nice healthy feeling. It goes on easily. Makeup goes on well over this and a moisturizer. I have sensitive skin prone to clogged pores and breakouts, and this product does not bother my skin at all. I gave it four stars instead of five because the fragrance is a little much, and I prefer fragrance free products. This is pricey but I love it so much I keep buying it, as nothing else seems to work as well, and I have tried a lot of serums.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Nickydfg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi. any people that say any of the EL treatments make u 'break out' are not reviewing ur EL product. As per EL's site all off their products are non-acnegenic and will not cause any type of inflammation. U should check out what else u r using or find a separate acne treatment for your 'troubled' skin. Check EL's website for info. Do ur research.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by spootoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super-silicone-y! Got a sample in the mail today... put in on my face then washed it off quickly. I could tell IMMEDIATELY (from lots of experience with similar products) that this stuff was basically fertilizer for a potential zit farm. Not to mention once it dried my face looked like it was wrapped in wax paper. Just not for me. I still love my Advanced Night Repair Eye, and my DayWear cream, but I think I will skip this particular treatment. This product is probably best for people who have little or no tendency to break out, but honestly even for them I think there is something else out there that costs less and performs better.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Brigitt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a total disapointment to me, very expensive and useless. It made my aging skin look lifeless and dull. Itīs a waste of money. I will not buy it, again.