Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

3.8

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this serum, I have been using about 6 months now in conjunction with the Estes Lauder Micro Essence lotion after cleansing and could not be happier. No breakouts or sensitivity, is very pleasant to use, great consistency and goes in great with my skin care routine. I have noticed with time a clearer younger looking appearance to my skin with regular use (every night before moisturizing). In addition to that, this could be a stand alone product since once applied it has a mattifying, smoothing effect on the skin that almost reminds me of a primer. Basically your skin looks great immediately after applying but also has long term use benefits. And although my skin is very oily I need to moisturize on top of this anyways. I have used many serums through the years (Caudalie, Dior, Boots, Algenist) and really am pretty happy that I have found one I can stick with. I would have to say though that using about 7 pumps per night (face neck chest) the 1.7oz lasts me maybe a month and a half so kind of on the pricey side but with results and no breakouts I will continue to repurchase.

on 11/22/2014 8:33:00 AM

This is my favorite serum up to date. It's unscented, it's full of beneficial ingredients, which won't diminish deep wrinkles, but can help protect your skin from future damage. The silicone content doesn't make it unpleasant to use, but provides a nice, smooth finish and fills the smaller wrinkles for the day. It's an excellent primer, so I like to use it in the morning under make-up. For night I prefer Lauder's ANR or Clinique's Super Rescue Antioxidant.

Awesome serum. I use it once a day, in the morning before applying makeup. It feels and works like a primer! It has a very smooth, silicon-y texture and instantly diminishes the look of pores and fine lines. I am almost finished with my bottle, and I think I may try something different next (just because of all the options on the market!) but I will certainly come back to this in the future!

on 10/4/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Being in my early 30's now, I figured it's time to add another serum to my routine. I was interested in this because it has fish collagen in it. Like others have said- it does have a very thick consistency and lots of silicones to help smooth out/plumped up the fine line areas.
This is good for those starting to have fine lines. I mainly used this on my forehead, smile lines, and near eye area, and jaw line . I don't wear makeup on a daily basis but I can feel that this could be used as a primer. For now, I only use this 3 days a week on weekends.
I still love the advanced night repair serum so I use this during the weekdays from Mon- Thursday. Wish this serum isn't so darn pricey. Still experimenting with this routine.

on 9/26/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this. I've been using this for about 4 or 5 years. It really helps with redness, skin tone, wrinkles, and breakouts. I wish it was cheaper, and occasionally I'll try something else, but I always come back to this. My skin is insanely sensitive and this has never bothered me, even under my chin and neck where I get blotchy and red from irritation. I use this on my face, neck, and chest, and hope it is never discontinued!

on 7/29/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very strange product...very fantastic product. It is like a very thick primer it has that thick consistency and I was a bit skeptical at first but my god, it's amazing. Best suited for first signs of ageing, it will plump up, blur and fill in those fine lines, and the hydration will keep them away, don't hesitate on buying this!!

on 7/1/2014 8:48:00 AM

I use this only on my forehead and nasal labial lines, for my forehead its great, really keeps those wrinkles plumped up. I have been having botox for 10 years on my forehead and around my eyes and for the last year have struggled financially, so have stopped the treatments and resorted to using this, I have to stay its brilliant, when my face is relaxed you cannot see the lines at all. It is so good, im actually not even missing the botox 'look'. Havent really noticed any difference to the labial lines, as ive always had them anyway.

on 6/22/2014 12:25:00 AM

I would target this product to the areas needed. I would not apply it all over the face. I use it around my eyes, my jaw line, and naso labial folds. Wow. You can feel your skin firming, becoming more taut, plumping up, and getting hydrated. Does what they promise. I am 57, and have some skin sagging.

on 5/28/2014 12:36:00 AM

A small sample from my friend... I only use this around my eyes and lip, and it works like magic. Serum texture is a lot easier for me to spread on my face and this glides smoothly. I prefer using this rather than pay extra money for useless eyecream.

on 3/23/2014 3:38:00 AM

Oh good god. people please please please DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT A COMPANY SAYS REGARDING NON-comogenic & NON-irritating! these claims have no regulation whatsoever and land o lakes could say their butter fights wrinkles & won't clog pores with zero consequence!

On the other hand, those who claim silicone make you break out, it IS LIKELY A DIFFERENT INGREDIENT USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SILICONE! (I could name 10 that are In 95% of silicone products, are moisturizing or emollient and 1000x more likely to cause pores.)

Do full research from impartial 3rd parties, never a manufacturer! paulas choice rates this a BEST and she's a competitor of EL plus one of the most scrutinizing experts on skincare. I love it and it has skin repairing ingredients. it also is loaded w/silicones which leave it feeling soft & silky like a primer. I find it works fabulously as a primer and have ceased using one daily since too much silicone will ball up and make makeup application difficult.

Now, I have to analyze the ingredients. I am NOT brekout prone and my skin looks 100x better when using this, but I have started breaking out (very minorly for most, major for me.) Obviously there is something in this or advanced night repair serum (only changes I've made), my skin doesn't like or the combination of the two, but that shouldn't have an impact on the products considerable merit. I know that it isn't the silicones though, extensive research has shown that silicone particles are too large to clog pores stomping the theory that silicone=breakouts, and I practically eat silicone I use so much of it in every product I own!

Buy somewhere w/good return policy which you should do anyways, but for $70, you better LOVE this!!!

Popular Treatments (Face)