November 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Body Scrubs - Sabon - Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My experience at Sabon was in the Paris store in the Marais. I had read about it somewhere and was keen to have a look. I bought some items for friends back home and bought the scrub in Musk for myself... wow. The smell is incredible and the salt in the scrub (although it can sting if I get it on small cuts, pimples etc) makes my skin so clean and smooth. The glass packaging plus the oil in the scrub probably isn't the best combination in the bathroom so I use it only when I'm having a bath (i.e. it's nowhere near the shower). Bought it in early 2012 and I'm only now nearly finished the jar. If Sabon opened a shop in Australia or I went somewhere again where there was a store I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ajennamo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing and leaves your body completely smooth and clean.. almost a little too smooth but that's always a good thing :) I keep purchasing this for friends and family and it's definitely worth the investment. 2-3x a week and your body will thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh. My. GAWD.

I'm in silky-smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom heaven!! Sabon does it right when it comes to body scrubs. They smell amazing, they look pretty, and my skin has never felt smoother. I was a bit hesitant to initially purchase mainly because I love to make DIY scrubs at home to save a bit of money, so to fork over $30 for something I usually make at home was a bit daunting to me. But I'm so glad I did!
The scrub smells awesome, nothing too overwhelming or synthetic smelling. The oils just soak right into my skin. I can just feel my pores breathe a sigh of relief while the dead skin is slouched away and the oil seeps deep into the skin. Be careful, it can make your tub kinda slippery! Most of the time after I use this I don't even need a moisturizer! Perfect for the summer time when you don't want to feel sticky by putting on lotion. Overall I'm obsessed with this stuff but I wish it wasn't so freaking expensive! Oh well. It's a great splurge every now and then.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by webdelight

This product is brilliant! It gives a good scrub, thus helping to remove dead skin cells. It smells fantastic - I have it in Tropic and Lavender-Patchouli. It layers your skin with a smooth oil. The smell lingers on for a day or more. The effects are positive, but the ingredients list is not clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, I LOVE Sabon. All their body scrubs are great, They leave your skin feeling very soft and smooth. Their scents are also very unique. The Delicate Jasmine scent is amazing... it makes me really happy. It smells like an actual jasmine, it's not synthetic at all. I would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this body scrub! The scent, it's superb effect, price, consistency, packaging. It makes me skin sooo smooth & it is very moisturizing, the oil penetrates very well into my skin & it makes my bathroom smell amazing for the whole day. The only CON is: it makes my bath tub very slippery afterward & it can be dangerous.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by moofias

For years my sister insists on me going to the Sabon store to wash my hands and try out their products. I was always skeptical and assumed it was just another version of Bath and Body Works/ Body Shop because I never liked their products. Last week I finally gave in and decided to give it a try. The staff were very friendly and I washed my hands with the scrub. I instantly fell in love with the scent and my hands have never been so soft before. Without hesitating I purchased the scrub and it was definitely worth $30. I plan to go back soon to purchase the lotion and try out other products. This is the best scrub I have ever used! =D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by SmallerFries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Sabon's salt scrub so much! This is the best stuff ever and my skin feels so incredible after using it. I have used the Lavender Apple and the Coconut Vanilla scent and both are amazing though the Lavender is my favorite scent so far. It does an amazing job of getting rid of dry patches especially during the winter months and leave my skin so soft. It's a little expensive but it lasts 2-3 months if you use it twice a week and the results are so worth it. I love the just left the spa feeling after showering, it is such a great way to end a long week. Word of warning. The first time I used the salt scrub I go too enthusiastic and the salt did leave cuts on my skin which was no fun especially when salt it involved. This is not a normal for the product, it's just normal for me to get a little too enthusiastic in life and I kept rubbing my skin with the salt too long and too vigorously. It really is an amazing product though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

I bought this product on sale, directly from the website. This is a review for the organic body scrub -- which has a different scent. I like how it's made of mostly organic products, but it takes some adjustment. This isn't the most exfoliating scrub I've tried. Oil can leak from the sides of the bottle. I don't travel with the jar. However, I can see myself using the jar in the home for decorative purposes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by lookabbycat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this sea salt body scrub! I have it in Patchouli Lavender Vanilla and the scent is lovely, though not very strong. After using this scrub I feel like I've just stepped out from a spa. The scrub is perfect and the salt is not too coarse. Your skin will feel incredibly soft and the oils afterwards help moisturize the skin. It is pricey at $30 a jar but it's worth every penny. I honestly want to use this scrub everyday and have to restrain myself from doing so.