Sabon Hand Cream

4.4

on 6/20/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought a tube in the Musk scent in Paris in 2012 and my parents brought back another tube for me in late 2012 when they went overseas, of which I'm halfway through now. Smells delicious and the cream itself is very rich and creamy. Does a great job of moisturising my hands and anywhere else I need to. I love the look of the packaging but would prefer to sturdier tube as it was tending to get knocked around a bit in my handbag. I keep it in my desk drawer at work now. I'd repurchase but only if I went overseas to a Sabon store.

on 3/20/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Got this as a gift and I'd definitely purchase this myself. Very creamy, very moisturizing. I like to put this on my legs too when I'm wearing skirts. I love the scent! It is a bit strong but it reminds me of the spa, so relaxing. Been a big fan of hand creams lately because they've been so dry!

on 8/22/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I got this in musk. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave that greasy feel to your hands. The smell is strong but not over powering. Good to carry around with you or even on a plane. Love it!

on 4/19/2012 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I have used many of hand creams but Sabon's is rich and after washing your hands you still have the scent and the softness of the first application of the cream. Great cream. Only, down side they are packaged very small and does go fast, but you do not have to use much of the product.

on 12/2/2008 9:55:00 PM

im in loveeeeeeeeeeeeee with the carrot lotions.
it lasts forever and a little goes a long way. i enjoy the jars better then the hand squeezy tubes. my tubes always end up getting smashed and gushing out more then i wanted when i go to use it.

otherwise, the stuff is medicinal i think
great for scars, stretch marks and old piercings WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!!!

I bought this in the Patchouli Lavender Vanilla scent, having liked it in-store. When I got it home I noticed in the ingredients list it contained SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate). Since I try not to use products with SLS, I returned it. I've really never seen a hand cream with SLS offhand - I looked at some of my tubes at home and none contained it. I don't know if it would be harmful in a hand cream, but it just made me feel less than enthusiastic about using it.

on 7/23/2008 1:35:00 PM

This is a lovely, light and non greasy hand cream. I have the Patchouli Lavender Vanilla which is unisex--it smells kind of musky--very nice. It is prettily packaged in a 1.7 oz tube, which is perfect to carry in your bag or keep in your desk. It leaves my hands smelling delicious and silky soft. I dinged it on price--it's a few dollars more than it should be. Regardless, I will definitely buy it again.