April 21, 2014 | 1478 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - Mini Mark-It Stick for Eyes - Cocoa Bean

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by blackpoppy26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WONDERFUL..Looks like champagny brown..Makes my eyelids glisten and the shading looks natural..best eyeshadow I have ever bought and I have bought TONS. REALLY REALLY NICE. 5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

I have this in marina, but i couldnt find the page. I love this so much. The downside is that it creases, Really fast too, so I have to set it with an eyeshadow the same color but other than that i like it. Marina is this beautiful sheer iridescent green with hints if yellow. Gorgeous but having to set it takes away from the color..so if creasing is ur pet peeve dont buy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by msCullen8685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the prettiest colour ever. Has so many uses on the eyes. It'll last alot longer of you use a primer first though. I love this and will repurchase as long as mark sells it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow pencil is part of mark's hookups. I hate to be raining on everyone's parade here, but really, I'm not that fond of this product. I like this better as an eyeliner, because I've found then when I use this as an eyeshadow, it creases. It's a large pencil, quite small in lenght, although I suspect this is one of those products you never seem to hit pan on. It glides on smoothly. The color is really pretty. I'm no good at describing colors, but I'd say this is a pretty taupey color, sort of copper. It's gorg, yet not in your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by heddy890

Very pretty taupe shade, not too much shimmer. I use almost everyday for a wash of color over my lids. Great staying power too! Can't wait to purchase more shades of this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Esmay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There isn't a category for all the colors so I'm posting here. I purchased this stick in the Opal pink and Opal green. For the fair skinned this won't give the colour pay-off as shown in the mark catalogue - it is more of a subtle highlighter for the eye socket area in my opinion. I put it in the corner of my eye near the bridge of my nose, under the brow, and around the eye socket just above the cheek bone. It brightens up the whole area in a lovely, natural way, looks perfect even in bright daylight and only takes a minute!

The marker itself is short and fat and the product is very creamy and moves smoothly over the skin. If you have oily lids I can see it fading quikly but for drier skin like myself it stays put. Nice product for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by bex487

This is a gorgeous taupe shade! I love using it as a wash over the lids. I do need to wear a powder shadow underneath or I experience creasing quickly. I love how portable this is-I can toss it in my bag for touch-ups. I also have Pink Sand and both are gorgeous shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by venteux

Gorgeous colour! I really like this pencil and hope they come out with more colours! It's a breeze to apply and I'm loving all of the mark hook up products! It's a little small for $6, but oh well! For reference, I'm an NC35.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by princessami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Every soft taupe lover *needs* to check this out. It's the most beautiful color ever, and I wish I could find this exact shade in a powder e/s, too. Seriously, it blows all my HE ones out of the water (Shu ME 945, Satin Taupe, Moth Brown, BB Fawn, BB Stonewashed Nude & Nude on Nude palettes, Stila Oasis, nothing compares to this shade).

I've worn it as liner (nice for a soft daytime smokey eyes for PPP's) and as e/s in the outer V over MAC Sunday Best. Worn over powder e/s, it does crease after several hours, but I'd expected that.

My favorite look so far is using Cocoa Bean on the top lid, and lining the bottom lash line with Marina, the soft aqua shade.

Overall, a major hit, especially for the price. I added a pic to the item listing (above), so that you can see the different shades. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 10:09:00 AM More reviews by sarathan

I LOVE this!! This is was my first mark purchase and I had no idea what to expect but boy, I'm impressed! First of all, I only paid $6 for this which is so cheap! The color is gorgeous... a soft taupey brown with soft shimmer. I like to use this as an eyeliner and it just gives a soft smudged look to my eyes. Very pretty! It glides on so smoothly with absolutely no tugging or pulling at my skin. It lasts pretty much all day too. I just adore this and I want to try more colors!