September 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Liquid - Avon - Ideal Shade Fresh and Light Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by pistoltrick

Cons:
-packaging is weird to handle
- does not spread evenly, or easily
- guess i cant complain about the coverage since its supposed to be light, but it sucks so ill say it anyways.
this product stinks,

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Im not impressed by this foundation. I have dry, nc15 skin, so its really hard to find a product that works for me, sadly I'll have to keep looking.

The lightest shade (Ivory) is too dark; it looks nothing like the colour chart shade. The formula is hard to blend & the ccoverage was very uneven. Also; The attached brush is awkward to use & its easy to twist too much product out.

The price is reasonable; similar types of brush foundation are over double the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Purchased out of curiosity, returned for refund.
Poor spreadability & virtually no coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2008 10:03:00 AM More reviews by sarathan

This was my first Avon makeup purchase and I had no idea what to expect. I only paid $7.99 for this foundation, which is pretty cheap in my opinion. First, let me say that I do not really care for the packaging. It would be much better if Avon got rid of the brush and just had it in a squeeze tube. The brush doesn't make it easier to blend and it makes it hard to get the right amount out... I'm not really sure why it's there. At any rate, I like this foundation! It's not HG, but for 8 bucks, it's not bad. It does feel light on my skin as the name states. It has more of a matte finish which I like. Sometimes it seems a little difficult to blend, but once I get it all blended, it looks very natural and un-cakey. I bought this in the lightest shade, Ivory, and when I first put it on, it seemed a little too dark. But it must dry to a lighter shade because it matches my fair skin just fine after it's all blended and dry. This foundation gives sheer to light coverage so if you're looking for something with a lot of coverage, I would pass on this.