April 20, 2014 | 1655 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - styltini Double Shot 24 Hour Hair Thickener

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This kinda made my hair a little stiff and gave some volume. It's an okay product, But if your looking for HOLYSHITVOLUME, i would kinda/kindanot recommend this.

I'm still on the fence about this product, i will update.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by ficklepickle

My mom and I are crazy about this product. We both have very fine and unruly hair- limp and un-lively. Anyways, a dime-sized drop of this gives me crazy volume. And it is not make my hair sticky like glue. It dries up completely- so no dirty-hair feeling at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I use this along with aussies leave in conditioner and my hair is in pretty good shape for styling when it dries. This does thicken my hair or so I think it does and the smell is amazing I always get compliments on it. The bottle is hard for me to control how much I want to get out when it is below half left, I always end up with to much or I cant get it out but that is ok. I will definatly be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by bseal

It was just ok. I have to admit it's rainy today so that could be affecting my hair but still was not blown away. For the price it was worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by chickeeduck

Bought it on sale, and yes, it is a great product. Certainly added body to my short chin length hair, and made it feel healthier. I am growing my hair and find it gives may hair less movement, so I am using a lot less of it. It goes to the back of the shelf, for when I cut my hair short again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sisterofnight3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I too didn't have huge expectations for this product but...it was one of the few hair thickeners I hadn't tried yet so I figured, what the heck. Well, to my surprise, it turned out to be a winner for me. I used to be faithful to my SAMY Get Thick Lotion but this one knocks it out of first place. It gives the perfect amount of hold and volume without being too stiff or obnoxious. I can usually find it at Rite Aid or Longs on special so the price is never an issue for me. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this without great expectations. I've used it on my over processed and over bleached, lifeless hair. I was pleasantly suprised!!!
it's not sticky OR drying. It doesn't volumize by "freezing" the hair into position, nor does it dry it out to a point of frizz to create an imagine of volume. it makes my hair texture more bouncy and it just looks like I have more of hair. I only use volumizers around my scalp since that's the only place i need some lift, but with this stuff i apply on the whole lenght of my hair and it stays soft, managable and bouncy. and i really like the (very faint) scent. will definately repurchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Oh, this is a definite yes on the buy again! They had this BOGO at CVS and my Mom and & I both got this. I've used Got2B volumizing lotion in the pump bottle and thought it wasn't bad but wanted something with more volume. This stuff rocks!! It gives my fine blonde bob lots of volume which it desperately needs. Yes, it does dull it just a bit but a shine spray takes care of that. It's definitely thicker and you can feel it in your hair, it's not going to be silky and soft but if you need thicker hair this will do it. I'm totally in love with this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

This product does indeed deliver on its claim to thicken hair. However I found it gave me a stiff, fake-looking head of hair with no movement. It also took away my hair's shine. My hair kind of looked like a helmet. So now the bottle is in the back of my beauty cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG along with Big Sexy Hair volumizing gel. This product definitely makes my hair thicker and fuller looking and has great hold without being stiff. I apply to damp hair and blow dry w/a round brush and wow-ee...the results are more than I could hope for from a $6 product! 5 Lippies~Highly recommended!