August 22, 2014 | 1993 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Olay - Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus Touch Of Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

really want to like this product as the colour (Fair) is lovely, a neutral fair neither too rosy or yellow sits right in the middle tonally, it has a lovely youthful glow, not mat and so easy to blend. Like the pump dispenser.

The problem is after applying i get a tingling feeling that gets quite sore esp outdoors, at first i applied all over my face and around my eyes and they got very sore and watery, so just kept to cheeks forehead its bearable. The other problem i'm finding is it makes me break out with little random spots, not sure if the formula is blocking my pores maybe theres too much silicone or fillers which seems to trigger this problem. Such a shame as i love the colour and finish...may use on elbows and knees or other dry areas my skin is not so sensitive there! so the search continues for a bb!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Dipsm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love this product.... I have been using it for sometime now and it gives a lovely glow to my face. I have used it continuosly for the past 5 years and it has never failed to give the perfect look to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by PinkCupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this for two days in a row now, and I think I like it. What really appeals to me about this product is that it is a tinted product with added benefits of anti-ageing, as well as sunscreen - in one! I normally would use both an anti-ageing cream, and then some sort of SPF product with coverage on top.

I've recently started using new skincare which has given me a fresh, glowy face, so I did not want to cover it up with foundation. I purchased this cream because I wanted something light and dewy, which would allow my naturally clear skin to show through. This is exactly what this product does. The only thing that bothers me a little, is that it still feels somewhat sticky on the face if you touch it 20 minutes later, but it may be just me putting too much on.

The fragrance is actually quite nice. The formula comes out of the pump on the thicker side, but is nice and blendable on the skin. I prefer a thicker formula to a runny one. The product blends very well into the neck area, with no obvious lines. The finish is dewy and radiant. I recommend a touch of either bronzer on cheeks and temples, or a touch of cream blush, plus a nude lipstick. The result is a very flattering daytime look that looks like your natural face but enhanced. I'll need to wear it a few more times to see if it really does stay sticky or if I am using too much product! So far, I like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Echoi22

Oxidized orange leaving me looking like an oompa loompa all day! Shows all dry patches, and for this price I can get a much better bb cream with more coverage. This is light coverage and smell is really strong. Asian bb creams are soooo much bettter.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by PoppiesandDasies

I like Olay moisturizers and purchased this hoping that it would provide enough coverage to avoid foundation day to day. The packaging is nice and the pump action I also like as you can dispense what you need without wastage. But unfortunately, the packaging is the best thing about this product. I have fair skin so I purchased this in the lightest shade. This is still too dark for my skin and has an unpleasant orangey tinge. The moisturizer is a nice consistency but it didn't absorb into my skin very well. I feel like it sat on top of my skin rather than sinking in. It felt almost sticky after a while. The coverage was also very poor and hardly evened out my skin tone at all. I needed to apply foundation as well. I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by EssieLinden

Unfortunately this cream/foundation oxidized on my face. It starts out with a very nice colour and good enough coverage. The cream worked well on my skin and felt great. However within 30 minutes the perfect colour all of a sudded turned darker and orangy and I looked silly with too dark a face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by DrMim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this a couple of months ago and I loved it. I found the tint matches my skin really nicely, it absorbs well, is not oily at all and looks natural but polished at the same time. If you have under-eye circles you will need a bit more cover up but other than that this product covers well.

It also did make a difference in the texture and appearance of my face. I don't have any lines. I just have the very beginnings of smile lines at my eyes. This product softened them to invisibility. At the price point of $29 - $32.00 in NZ its a good buy for the money.

Having decided to try Benefit tinted moisturiser after this one (why I do not know, please see my review for You Rebel) I will be returning to this product and sticking with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by okuko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have no idea why I bought this. I must have lost my mind temporarily in the store.

The product has a strong old-school face cream smell to it, that will linger quite a while. A little bit like the cosmetics my grandma had. My husband smelled it on me immediately and asked me if I bought something new.
The texture is light but it is not absorbed easily into my skin. I feel like I still have a layer of product on even after a while, even though my skin is fairly dry and usually drinks up any moisturizer.
The foundation is light and blends well, but I really need powder afterwards. All in all it's not a very effective moisturizer for me with or without the "touch of foundation".

The pump is OK, but the packaging seems a little wasteful and deceiving, in the end there is not much of the product.

I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks more natural in summer when my skin is darker. For winter I wear this on weekends and use concealor for a natural glow, but it does not look finished enough for me to wear to the office for a full workday. I also have the untinted version for night use. My skin is a lot more even after using these regularly. I want a lighter tone but you can combine the 2 products if you wish.
UPDATE: 12/21/13. After using this daily in the the AM for a year, my face has reacted badly. I am crushed, because my skin looked great during the time I had used this, and I already had backup bottles of the tinted and untinted formulas. I took them out of their boxes already and everything, so I do not think I can return them :( On one side of my face, my cheek had about 6-7 raised spots on it, a new one cropping up for each day of the week. So I had to go to a derm before it got worse. I switched to Accent products. Plain cleanser and moisturizer. So thats me now. I guess my face cannot take anti-aging products on a regular basis.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MakeupGeek25

I purchased this product with the hopes that I can stop using foundation every day for example to the shops or to the park etc in order to improve the condition of my skin.

I have been wearing this product for 2 months and I really love this product. I have olive skin which is combination (oily t-zone), this product did not break me out and doesn't add to the oil on my skin, especially if i wear some translucent powder over it.

I wear this product daily. It has a very light coverage but the purpose of the product isnt meant to be a full foundation - as the name suggests its a 'touch of foundation'.

Basically it evens out my skin tone, however if I use a dab of concealer under my eyes and blemishes (acne scarring) with some translucent powder, that way the coverage is better and I am good to go!

This is def. a keeper!