September 30, 2014 | 1951 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis - Liquid Spray Gel

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2008 8:55:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I have always stayed away from any hair styling products when i was younger especially hair gels as it conjures up images of geeks and nerds.But i have since change my opinion when i was around 17 or 18.The best hair gel i have probably used was Loreal Professionel Tecni Art Glue which smells of coconut.Too bad i can't find it anymore.

So i chanced uopn this a month ago and was excited since i m using the whole range of Garnier Fructis products and thinking this must be great.Not really.I was expecting it to smell like the other Fructis products but this has that old,nauseous smell like other cheap gels you can find at the drugstore.I think the fruity scent was only about 10 or 20 percent.Eughh.

But i somehow loved that this dries to a crunchy finish with a lot of shine.I don't even have to flat-iron my hair and i m good to go.Thing is,this is just like any ordinary hair gel out there.If Garnier change the scent of this gel to 100 percent Fructis,i will repurchase again.If not,sorry no.