April 16, 2014 | 979 users online

Lip Gloss - Nivea - Volume Shine GlacÚ

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Majchi

This is great lip gloss! Creamy texture but not sticky, and it stays on lips for a long time! Definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Kalium

I love this particular lipgloss! I have this in a brownish shade (don't remember which) and being translucent, it shows off the natural colour of my lips while embellishing them with its colour. I usually have trouble long-lasting lipglosses in the market, and of all the brands I have tried, this is one of the longest lasting. Did I mention that I love the colours? I usually stay away from red lipsticks and lipglosses, but this lipgloss is so good that I'm considering getting it in more shades, including red. I especially recommend this to those who like their lipglosses without glitter effects.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2008 7:45:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

Yummy yummy fruity bubblegum fragrance, creamy on application, gives my lips a smooth, 'plumped-up' effect (love it!!), doesn't dry out my lips...reasonably priced...comes in various pastel shades...I got mine in shade 29, 'Mango'...it's a lovely shade of peachy/coral pink...i have pigmented lips and pastel glosses never show on my lips but most of the gloss colors in this range are quite pigmented and brightly colored, so no problems there, I skip lipstick when I have this...the staying power is also pretty good, the color stays for a few hours even after the 'glossiness' wears off...will re-purchase...I might try out shade 27 (Sorbet) next time.