October 21, 2014 | 1537 users online

Eye Shadow - Aziza - 6 Color EyeShadow Palette

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by llmarmalade

This palette is so far, I have only just tried it, fairly nice for one dollar. I applied it without primer and it looks pretty nice. The one I have, Dallas, has some badly pigmented shades and some well pigmented shades like the blue. The brown colors are quite wearable. I will update when I try it with a primer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a dollar store gamble for me. I bought three palettes because the colors were beautiful and well-coordinarted, mostly-matte shades. However, the quality was disappointing. They were very powdery and normal blending took the color intensity down to nothing, These went straight into the garbage. You win some and you loose some, huh?. I recommend you avoid these no matter how much the sophisticated colors may call to you.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I finally tried the Aziza 6-color eyeshadow palette I can't believe it took me so long as I am the self proclaimed queen of dollar store and drug store make-up lol! Anyways I picked up this palette fom my local 99 cent only store and I decided to try the Dallas palette which is a more neutral palette. The packaging is pretty decent and it comes with a cute little mirror which is a plus. I am actually kind of surprised by all the positive reviews on here because personally I was not impressed at all by this palette, the colors are pretty chalky and they're not really pigmented at all. If you are going to make these work you absolutely must use some type of primer or base first, I used my NYX jumbo pencil in milk and that did help make the colors show up a little bit better but it was still nothing to rave about.

Personally if I'm gonna go for a dollar store palette I would much rather go for LA Colors, they're still only a dollar and the colors are waaaayyyy more pigmented!!!! Even without a base the colors are still vibrant so I would much rather use LA Colors. I have some other dollar store palettes by Profusion and Colormates as well and those are even more pigmented than this Aziza. All in all there's just not enough pigment in these shadows so I'm just not that crazy about them but as I always say if you're just starting out in makeup or if you just don't have a lot of money and this is all you have access to then you still can make these shadows work just make sure you use some kind of base although I think you are better off with LA Colors if you're gonna do dollar store shadows.....

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Nuviisanchez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hey girlies! Well i got 2 of the palettes, Paris and Phoenix and they work great on me all you got to do is add primer or concealer or foundation which ever one will work for a bright and stay on all day look. Concealer for me is very important since i have dark eye circles and my eyelids are a little dark. By putting concealer it not only lets the eyeshadow stick on longer but it brightens it as well because the color is no longer competing with my dark eyelids. I hope that was useful... I have one quick question, i want to find out the name of the eyeshadows in the Paris palette can anyone be nice enough to comment back? If there is no names for them ill accept cool idea names for them thanks;)'!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lizziluv18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I stole this from my mom. (not litterally) And I love this stuff! I had no idea it was just a dollar. I use the darkest shade (in the palette shown in the picture) along my lashline lightly and it stays all day. It makes my eyes look moony..haha. However, If i could have named it i would of named it Mayan Godess or somthing. The colors seem very mayan/ arizona type. When i was younger a friend and I made eyeshadow the old fashioned way and it has the same consistancy as this product.
*eyeshadow as it should be*
i love it, i love it, i love it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have five of these palettes: Paris, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, and Denver. The only two that I like are Dallas and Denver. They are both more neutral palettes and will probably give you the best idea on what other Aziza palettes are like. I probably would not repurchase the other three, they are just worth 99 cents, not much else, and only had one or two decent colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Angelwing1020

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at 99cents store and bought the "phoenix" and the "Dallas"
Phoenix:
~Colors don't show well. But I think if you have a "sticky" primer, the colors will show up better

Dallas:
~I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. It shows very well on my skin and I love it because it's neutral, very nice but a bit dark for me for everyday wear, don't know about creasing though, I'll have to actually wear it for one WHOLE day and when I do, I'll post :)

Cons about BOTH:
~The light colors, when i tried packing on my lids without primer, it doesn't go on even and looks very chalky. I have no idea if primer helps because I'm too lazy to buy more primer. XD
~The Packaging gets scratched very easily, but I think it's just because I just throw it into my makeup bag XD

NOTE: The quality depends on the "series" or name.

I can grantee it's not the best, but hey it's only a dollar.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by smilekey

I got this from the 99cent store , and i wasnt expecting much since it was just a dollar... Its chalky but it works still. I wouldnt like to buy it again though , but then again it only was a dollar , hahaha

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by AluvsM73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Faded after 2 hours of relaxing. I wonder if it would fade if I apply a primer first?

I bought 2 different collections of the 6 color palletes:

4.matte cocoa
5.matte apricot
6.matte beige

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to admit that this is my favourite eyeshadow :)
I don't care if it's a dollar store party favour, it's amazing!
I have the one with purples and pinks. It has a nice solid colour, and it doesn't fade very easily. If you prime your eyelids, they stay on for so long!
The little box it came in was also really cute~