October 30, 2014 | 1768 users online

Loose Powders - Joppa-Simple Radiance Finishing Silk

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ALF1969

So sad to have to add this. Joppa sent me the wrong order, easily done and I thought nothing of it. I just expected joppa to put it right. Some poor lady in Japan received mine and I hers. I emailed Amy so many times I lost count. I offered to send it back, begging for her to resend my order but no answer. Eventually I filed a dispute which PayPal of course found in my favour but getting the refund wasn't what I wanted :-( I hoped that Amy would do the right thing but she didn't. Sadly, as much as I love this brand I can't buy from the company any more. I have seen a few similar reviews which I dismissed at the time - but remember them now. So I guess my advice is the chance of the same thing happening to you is slim but if it happens Amy at joppa minerals will not reply, even if you email her pictures of the product you have received and the receipt with someone else's name on it as I did. Even if you are a loyal customer who has spent hundreds of $ over the last 2 years. Sad times :-(
*******************
Not a bad finishing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Cottoncandyandlollipops

Amazing finsihing powder, absorbs oil and leaves my skin looking airbrushed. Looooove it and cant live without it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by rottenbanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the best! I use it over Soft Coverage foundation. I have this in sheer. It's a white powder that goes on colorless. It gives my skin a flawless finish and makes my makeup last....forever. And it's not very expensive. I love it. I could not thank the girls from the Allure forums enough for reccommending this.