April 18, 2014 | 873 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Melon

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Meagan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Scent: n/a
Color: Soft, muted peach
Texture: A finely milled pressed powder. Very silky when applied to the skin
Finish: Matte without a trace of shimmer, pearl, or glitter
Opacity: Very opague and highly pigmented. Apply with a light hand for a soft look
Durability: I applied this e/s to my bare skin and it stayed put without any sort of sealant/fixative over it. It even stayed on overnight when I fell asleep with my makeup on (LOL)!
Overall: I'm pleasantly surprised with this product and I'm glad I decided to give Ben Nye e/s a try. I use this as a blush and I LOVE IT - Melon gives me the most subtle, natural-looking flush I've ever had. When I finally run out I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Beautyandmind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I uploaded a pic for you girls.
green eyes? this is a colour for your eyes and your cheeks - go and get this one, honestly, very beautiful matt colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perfect medium muted-peach shade. Gorgeous, true-color. Same color on skin as in pot. Super pigmented. So easy to blend. Work for eyes or cheeks. In love with BenNye blush and e/s. Cost $6 for palette refill. (NW45ish or HIP818)