August 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

Eye Shadow - 100 Percent Pure - Eyeshadow Palette in Cocoa

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette was very expensive and didnt deliver for the money. The shadows are not very pigmented (not like the blushes) but they are not invisible either. You cannot really layer them too much or they might get cakey. But for a natural look, this is great. Some of the shadows are smooth, the dark ones are great. I would not buy this, but if it was on sale or I got it for a gift I would definatly use it!

I would say if you like natural looks go for it, but if you are one of those makeup junkies that need bright intinse pigments, skip this one.

If you love shadows try the individual ones, they are wayyyy better!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by mjlpp

first i love the big mirror,
then of course, there are the shadows, I have light skin this has enough shades that i can use it for every day and for a fancier look because it has 6 shades!!!! they are soft and creamy and look very natural not silly or shiny but some are a bit shimmery i love them, you get a generous size of every color. i have the purple pallet as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by clearblueskyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the Cocoa Plum eyeshadow and I love it!! Color really works well with my eyes and lasts all day, nourishing my eyelids. Great color payoff. Wonderful soft shimmer, not too shimmery. Just perfect. Susie's eyshadow in Cocao Plum is my favorite brown eyeshadow!!! Love love love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by jsgossamer

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these eyeshadows. I'm used to my mineral shadows which puff powder everywhere when I apply. Not these. They are so creamy, don't crease and last all day long until I take them off. They are not boldly pigmented, but more natural in look. These are all shades of brown. Most have a peachy undertone to them. My only complaint is the applicator that comes with them is useless. I bought these because they only have natural ingredients - but I would repurchase them regardless. They are nice eyeshadows.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No