July 22, 2014 | 1918 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - I Intense Black Pearl

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

If I could give this 10 lippies I would. I must have 9 eyeliners from Nars to Chanel, none compare to this. First of all it's easy on the eyes because the ingredients are not too harsh. It glides on and unlike others I don't find it to smear at all. The color is beautiful, not intense black due to the shimmer which is unnoticeable. I've probably gone through 4 of these and will continue. It's always nice to find a d/s product that delivers.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by xcharleneeee

I really like the packaging of this product, because it comes with a built in sharpener. But it smears really easily. It made me look like I have dark circles. I don't even wear eyeliner on my bottom lash line and somehow it just smudged all over there. Not repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2009 7:56:00 AM More reviews by flirty

I really love the color of rhis liner. It's a black with shimmer in it. It applies smoothly but unfortunately it doesn't last. It smears too easily. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by dang11

I used this eyeliner a lot before I found something better. I liked the color of this one and the packaging. Unfortunately it smudges easily and does not do good on the water line. Overall, its an okay eyeliner, its alot better than most I think. I preferr the long lasting eyeliner from Almay (the white stick with the black lid) in this color. Much better at staying put.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kgreene938

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a medium black, fairly pigmented, with a fair amount of shimmer (not glitter). It comes it the usual automatic twist-up stick that's most common nowadays, it's my preferred packaging.

It goes on easily/smoothly, and I don't get any irritation (I wear it on the inner lids of top and bottom, the most easily irritated area). The staying power leaves something to be desired, but isn't bad for a DS liner.

Have used it for awhile, will probably repurchase - have to weigh against Revlon colorstay

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by bubbles217987

this is not my hg eyeliner, but i do use it everyday... ive had it for a while and trying to use it up so i can swith back to almay amazing lasting. i find that it works a lot better... this does tend to smudge but goes on fairly easily

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

Again, gorgeous color-shimmery light black, (goes with Hazel eyes trios), but texture a little hard (unless you put in the sun!) and DOESN'T stay on, one of the WORST for endurance. This product did not pass the last "Survive" round...