April 17, 2014 | 1361 users online

Conditioner - Avon - Advance Techniques Quick Touch Leave in Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Moonfaerie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought some of this really cheap on Ebay,Im definately buying it again.Its really good and smells nice too!
I use it everytime I wash my hair just apply it after the final rinse.Its really helped my dry frizzy hair which has been recently bleached and coloured,definately recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2008 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Nell8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet since its been a staple of mine for about 5 years now.
This is the most marvellous stuff for anyone with frizzy hair. I use it after every wash mixed half and half with whatever gel or balm I'm using whether it be for straight or curly styles. It also makes my balm or gel go so much further too and as I spend alot on those products that helps on the pennies.
It's one of those workhorse items that you use day in day out that you just seem to forget about but it deserves some praise I think lol!