September 21, 2014 | 963 users online

Loose Powders - New York Color - NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder Natural Veil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this powder is so good for the price its extremely finely miled and you cant see the powder on the skinn it just smoothes the skin and makes you look so airbrushed buy this its great

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by evelyneich

definitely did its job for touch ups during the day, but I will not buy again due to the fact that 3 days after using, I got a massive breakout including cystic pimples on my cheek. it might work for people with less acne prone skin !

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by weakshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this product based on good reviews, and the incredibly cheap price. I was in a pinch for a new loose powder and bought this for $3 CAD at WalMart. I immediately transferred the contents into my (now empty) casing from my used up Avon loose powder, as the reviews indicated the messy packaging.
This powder is pretty good for the price - you get what you pay for in this case. I fond that especially in the area under my eyes and on the sides of my nose it was visibly cakey and clear that I was wearing makeup. This definitely has some color to it as well, and I mainly use it now for blending on my eyes when I'm too heavy-handed with an es colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkdot121424

I use this product everyday to set my makeup and it does a pretty great job considering the price. It's smells like candy to me so the smell isn't a problem. It can get really messy, but it is a loose powder after all! I wouldn't recommend this for travel, because the powder will go EVERYWHERE. The cap isn't secure at all... and it'll just fall right off with the slightest tug. If you just keep it on your desk upright, it'll be fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pretty good product, and for the price it's a great value. It doesn't stand up against humidity, but for the price I don't really expect it to. This powder sets my makeup and adds a matte finish without looking too chalky. I really like using it over my eyeliner because it doesn't change the color much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Mirandayah

the fact that it has TALC in it, makes me believe that it WILL clog my pores and possibly give me cancer, makes me want to throw it at the wall...other than that its good at mattifying your liquid foundation, nice price for ALOT, but the stupid applicator, yeah,just thrrroow that away :) its pitiful.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ummmm well I don't even know what to say about this. Haven't really noticed much I bought this as a kit with all te mineral stuff.. Don't see much? Idk perhaps I'll have to try it again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kaybeeyh83

I really like this loose powder. I use this after I have applied my Missha BB cream and it really does give me that look of smoothness. I like how it sets my BB cream just right. But I do have to say that after a couple of hours, like 5-6 hours it does start to smudge or cake; especially when I wear my sunglasses. But I think it's because of the hot weather; that is why it does that. But other then that, it does a very good job of smoothing my skin and making me look great. I love the price of it too. I got it cheap at Target. I will still keep my options open on loose powders, but I will definately purchase this again if I can't find any that beats this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such great stuff for the price. It leaves my skin looking very smooth, and not powdery unless you way overdo it. I have the translucent and Naturally Beige. It's only $3 each! You get so much product too! This isn't my HG loose powder but if it was, I would not be unning out anytime soon!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i used this as a foundation/loose coverup and it didn't do anything. the first time i used it it was great, then the second and rest of the times it faded and left my skin feeling a little oily, then felt like it almost caused blemishes instead of covering them the packaging is a pain to even though i got a seperate brush for it every time i would sweep it over the product it would fall over the sides of the compact, very unhelpful and i didnt like it.