September 20, 2014 | 1716 users online

Fragrances - MAC - Creations Hue: Turquatic Heat

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I was at the MAC store and the salesgirl's perfume kept catching my attention. It was so fresh smelling yet subtle that I had to ask what she was wearing. She said it's Turquatic. And she said she had put it on in the morning and it was noontime and I could smell it.

I'm so happy I purchased this. Everytime I wear it, someone asks me what perfume I'm wearing. I was even at another store (unrelated to MAC) and the girl behind the register asked me if I was wearing Turquatic. I said why yes I am! She told me it's her favorite perfume and she's onto finishing her 4th bottle!!! Note: I bought the rollerball for travel purposes. But I think I"m going to buy the spray too.

Maybe we should all write to MAC to make this a permanent perfume! I'll definitely keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I tried this at a MAC kiosk yesterday after smelling it on the makeup artist. I LOVE THIS STUFF! It smells SO good. I used to purchase a purple bottled Avon perfume (I believe it was called Karma, not 100% sure) which has since disappeared from existence, and this smells 97% identical I love it. I will be purchasing ASAP.

EDIT: The AVON perfume was Mark's "Karmala" (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite perfume that I have come to find yet. It is amazing. I get soo many compliments on this stuff. My fiance loves it as well. I was so bummed when MAC took this off the shelves but so excited to see that they brought it back! But they said it is going to be a sort of seasonal thing, so stock up and go buy some now! It is priced reasonable for MAC too! $29 for the medium size bottle and I believe $40ish for the large. Great deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 7:06:00 AM More reviews by upnadam

This is by far the best fragrance mac has braught out i think.it lasts long and its just beautiful. although mac fragrances are quite pricy for such a tiny bottle. BUT that helps me to only use this one on more formal and special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by alirobson123

I love this scent! It is clean, yet warm and lasts on the skin and clothes. I know this is a limited edition product and I bought the last bottle in the store, but I feel lucky to have found it based on the limited availability. Way to go MAC for creating a hi-end fragrance without the high-end price! If you come across this, just buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Cug198

I absolutely love this perfume. A warm floral that is subtle, spicy, and long-lasting. It is wonderful and I cannot understand why MAC doesn't make this permanent - it is their best fragrance! I am almost done with my first bottle and I luckily tracked down a 2nd bottle. It is extremely hard to find this perfume now so I must use it sparingly. If you do come across this scent, buy it immediately. It will not disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by GooberPuff

I really liked this fragrance and I am picky when it comes to fragrances, let me tell you. lol. This one reminds me of a Mediterranean-type scent. Very crisp, & refreshing ...almost like a cousin to D&G's Light blue. And, BTW it is similar to the original Turquatic but better IMHO. And lastly, the bottle is large enough that it will last a while but small enough you can throw it in your bag and still have room. I have bought several of these because this is a limited edition fragrance. The best stuff always is...::sigh::.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by rchickos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Released with the Cool Heat collection in summer 2008, MAC describes Turquatic Heat as the following:

"Like its sister fragrance, refreshing to the senses but infused with a sultry Mediterranean allure throughout its middle-notes. The first splash aqua-vescent, as sun-touched cedrat, mineral water and lotus flower explode on the skin. Heat and passion follow as opulent orris, jasmine and tiare soul fuse to create a blend thatís modern, feminine, and ultra-sexy. The scent that lingers on the skin: an earthy afterglow of cedarwood teased by a heartfelt blend of white patchouli, amber and vanilla infusion."

This is an amazing marine floral with a spicy twist. It reminds me of a Fragonard perfume I got 10 years ago in France, which I unfortunately had to throw away when the cork stopper rotted away into the fragrance (I was very, very sad). When I smelled this at the MAC counter it took me right back to that perfumery, searching through their gift shop for a few impressive, select scents. I'm so happy to have this scent back in my life. And it lasts so long on me! I was really impressed, and if I ever run out I will definitely be hunting down another bottle. :)