December 20, 2014 | 1284 users online

Deodorants - Terressentials- Fragrance-free Super Protection Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by atsiong1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked this deodorant (I bought the Fragrance Free version). It actually worked much better than any deodordant I had used up until then, natural or not. It curbed my stink, and the baking soda helps absorb moisture, even though you will still sweat; this is not an antiperspirant that chemically prevents your body from sweating (which, BTW, is not healthy). This deodorant worked well, I used all of it, and the packaging is good (you can get ALL the product out). Minus one lippie b/c 1) it's expensive for the small amount you get and 2) it does have a slight odor even though it's called fragrance free (I find that scented deodorant tends to interact w/ my natural body chemistry and cause funk). In the end I created my own deodorant based on this (I use baking soda w/ organic coconut oil) which works even better!

P.S. If you apply a lot, this deodorant will cause white marks on your clothing, but it's just baking soda and will come right out when you wash it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by rbphoto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the second product I have tried from this company. Although deodorants are the one product that I have always bought a more natural one of. Putting something on my skin where I am sweating and absorbing that product make me nervous. Anyway, this is a roll on. I just got it during a big heat wave here. I am also pregnant and am sweating more than anytime in my life. The smell is neutral, and after sweating all day, I don't have any horrible odor, or any odor for all I can tell. I do still sweat though, just no odor. I do like it so far, and if anything changes I will update. I had to buy this from their website too and they don't seem to sell it around here.

UPDATE- I don't mind this product, however, it did leave a mark on my black shirt, I suppose if I let it dry more before I got dressed....

EDIT*** ok fast forward a couple of months, I am still preg and sweat more than I ever have in my life. I want to love this product, but I smell. So I am sad to say it goes to the back of the shelf :-(

Ingredients:
Organic aloe vera juice°, mineral blend, baking soda, organic extract° of wildcrafted usnea, organic extracts° of organic yucca° and organic white willow°.
°USDA Certified Organic