Lancome Clarifying Exfoliating Toner

water, alcohol denat., glycerin, fragrance, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, benzyl salicylate, p-anisic acid, linalool, propylene glycol, rosa gallica extract/rosa gallica flower extract, cryptomeria japonica bun extract, nelumbium speciosum extract/nelumbium speciosum flower extract

on 12/24/2013 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this Toner!

It does burn a little so if you have sensitive skin,this toner is not for you.
But my skin loves this!

It removes the last bit of impureties and make-up residue after cleansing.
My skin has cleared up and looks more radiant.

on 5/10/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I loved this!

I normally buy my toner from benefit or Nars but something made me want to try lancomes, and they had a amazing offer, if you buy 2 of their products, you get a free gift set worth 71. So i bought the toner, i went home did my facial routine and OMGosh when i used it, it was just amazing! The smell is quite strong, kinder made me cough but meh who cares, the dirt that was on the pad amazed me, my skin felt so so smooth! i Loved it and was very happy with it, one the best toners by far. Will be repurchasing this again! Been using it for quite a while now and a little goes a long way! i can see my skin texture has gotten smoother a lot! The price of it isn't too much either! =D

on 3/7/2010 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

You could think that your face is really clean after washing and exfoliating but use this Toner and you will see on the cotton pad how much crap remains on the face. Yes it has a very strong smell and Yes it burns but I find after using this for a long time my skin does not get irratated by it anymore and it has done a good job at controlling my acne. I used up one bottle and thought id try something more gentle but soon I was right back to this one. Even though I i'm still not fond of the smell, I will keep buying this one because it works superd for me. I wear make up daily and because my skin is thick, acne prone and oily it's not so irritating. For someone with dry and sensitive skin, i really would not recommend this.

on 1/17/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It does a great job of removing dry skin flakes- you can really see the results on the cotton pad. I have quite sensitive skin and surprisingly I haven't reacted to this toner despite it having a very strong synthetic smell. I don't think I would repurchase though since it hasn't made a difference to my overall skin condition.

on 11/27/2009 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I felt this was quite an abrasive toner. I've sensitive skin & found it stung my skin when I applied it. For some reason I'm able to use it on my neck but not my face; so instead of wasting it, I use it on my neck. Once this bottle is done I won't be repurchasing - it's too expensive, has a really strong alcoholic scent (can't be a good thing), & my skin doesn't react well to it.

Pros- Worked beautifully, cleaning residue left behind that is not even visible. Felt nice and smells great. Great packaging. Minimized pores and left my skin glowy. Con's- Price. Due to the fact that Witch Hazel works just as well, if not better, and is a fraction of the cost...