September 2, 2014 | 1059 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushwear Cream Stick - Peachy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Peachy is a soft peach pink cream blush that applies like silk over my powder foundation (Dior) and provides a nice pop of color to my cheeks. Easy twist up application from the tube. This blush stays put most of the day and is great for work or weekends without looking too made up. Quality packaging and fair price for Clinique.

UPDATE: 12/19/13 - Seems this blush worked very well on my skin for a couple of weeks and now it seems to disappear and fade rather quickly after applying. Not sure if it's the colder weather, but it also becomes blotchy on my dry skin. I am leaving my rating stet, as this blush may not be right for my mature skin but most likely performs well for those with younger skin given the ratings.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kadarine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I began using this Clinique cream blush color. color. I absolutely love it! It spreads very nicely,
leaves my skin smooth. looks soft and natural. The blush lasted all day and I experienced no skin effects. I used to use the powder blush from Clinique which was nice as well, but felt it would settle in the fine lines. This did not for me. I have a drawer full of different products and I always seem to go back to Clinique. I use the blush after my routine cleansing , apply my intense cream , my bb cream, and blush! All blends in very well and I do not feel like "a painted doll"!! Very light , soft and natural. Will stick with it! The tube is easy to use, and the price is worth it. I give this a 5

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by esemshaw

after reading a lot of good reviews about this cream blusher, I decided to give it a go since my Nars orgasm hit the pan. So instead of buying a Nars multiple, I opted for this.. Biggest mistake of my life! I decided to give it a try today and I had to reapply approximately 4 times in a span of 6 hours! not impressed at all! i hate it.. and too bad I can't return it as it was bought from Macy's US not here in the UK! absolutely gutted!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these cream stick blushes. This color is really pretty as a base for corally or peachy blushes. I have it in Shy as well. These don't break me out or irritate. Love them and they really stay on the skin well. Little goes a long way so price is reasonable. I find that applying with a brush is best. I swipe my Real Techniques buffing brush over it then blend onto cheeks. Totally worth try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by facegal

I was leery of trying cream blushes but got this blush in the color "Rosy" in a gift-with-purchase, tried it and loved it. Since I am light olive skinned, I wanted to try "Peachy" so purchased the full size and love this as well! Don't let the color in the tube scare you. They appear a bit garish, but apply much lighter and look really flattering on the skin. I could use either color, but Peachy is a bit warmer. I swipe my ring finger across the top of the stick and apply to the apples of my cheeks and then blend...sometimes sweep a bit more along my cheekbone. The color blends out to a nice sheer shade and stays on all day long. I've tried it both under and over powder mineral makeup, and either way works well. The look is a natural, pretty flush. I haven't used my beloved Jane Iredale powder blush since the day I purchased this cream blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This peachy shade and formulation provides a beautiful romantic looking flush :):):) I have no criticisms.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by mandy117

I love cream blush because I rub it in with my hands and it is the easiest to use! This color is so pretty--very fresh and young. It also feels very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by justlooking9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really am pleasantly surprised by this blush. Usually with blush its gone in a few short hours and this stays nicely. I am fair skinned so the color works well for me. Its a natural looking flush and perks up my whole face. I like the cream stick concept and it applied nicely over foundation - few dabs at the apples and spread with fingers. The application on my fair skin caused the first minute to look a bit garish but it was just red from rubbing (I am very fair) - so give your skin a second to chill before you wash it all off. The packaging is pretty and I think - based on the amount I have used - that it will last a long time. I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous peach shade with just a hint of pink and shimmer. I also have this in "Rosy", which is a matte pink shade. The blushes are SO easy to blend, yet aren't sticky or thick. These have great pigmentation, but are sheer enough to be easy to apply. I have had difficulty with creme blushes in the past, because I am super fair (sometimes they look clownish), but these are a great alternative to powder blushes. Also, Clinique has very reasonable prices, and always offer a lot of product, so one tube will last a year!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Peachy is a great color. It's not too peachy that it's orange--it's a great balance between pink and peach. I can wear this blush with a brown-based lipstick or with more of a rosy, blue/red lip. It "adjusts" to whatever other colors you have on your face. Well worth the $ since I will proabbly have this stick forever. Very versatile and easy to apply. I am not a fan of blush in pots, etc. This stick makes application a breeze. I highly recommend.