October 21, 2014 | 1267 users online

Lip Treatments - Blistex - Raspberry Lemonade Blast

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good product. I do not think the scent is too sweet, but that's my personal preference. I really like the SPF rating. The price is right (cheap!). Only minor complaint is that it is not as moisturizing as I would like, so I deducted a lippie for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I'll admit I'm a little obsessed with Raspberry Lemonade Blast. I picked it up for $1 at a local dollar store & I'll definitely be picking up more. It's one of the "fruity summertime recipes", the other being Orange Mango Blast. My favourite thing about this is obviously the smell—it truly smells like raspberry lemonade, the actual drink. I like using this lip protectant during the day, especially when it's really cold &/or windy outside (even though it's summery). It's light & not waxy, so it's great for daily wear. Despite it being $1-2, this is a quality product & I recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipbalmaholic might be in love. the taste is like a mouthful of Skittles, as another reviewer has noted, and the texture is light - not greasy, shiny, thicky or heavy. This could be great for guys who don't mind a flavored balm, or for anyone who likes balm that feels light on the lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm isn't one of my favourites. I bought this lipbalm for $2 at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. The scent is really lovely though and it reminds me of a Raspberry Frozen Lemonade I get at Tim Hortons! Very fruity and lemony. However, this product dried out my lips like crazy and my lips usually start to peel if I use this product. I'm also not a fan of lip balms with a 'taste'. If I rub my lips together, there will be a shot of surgary sweetness that is so similar to a Lip Smacker lip balm. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase but I would recommend it for those who want kissable lips!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells amazing. Just like skittles! Tastes exactly how it smells as well.
Unfortunatley it doesn't do anything for my lips :\ just sort of sits on top of them.

So if you plan on going on a kissing spree this is great LOL! but otherwise, its a dud.

Try out Nivea Lip Butters. so amazing and hydrating

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by liplover98

smells so good and very moisturising

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SparklyMissSunshine

I really enjoy this lipbalm! The smell is amazing and the spf is great for summer. Plus, this lipbalm is great for weatherproofing your lips in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Smells so good I want to eat it and SPF makes it good for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by eoslipbalmlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great for summer great for protection on lips it mousterizes it smells so goos and it very stong and you can tast it i love it and i recomand it epecally to people who love strng fruti chapsticks

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Anonymous1024

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore the smell of this and the price even more, HOWEVER the taste is way too sweet, not like sugar but like Splenda. It feels uncomfortable on my lips, almost like I'm wearing a lip mask!