Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate (7.5% w/w), Oxybenzone (2.5% w/w), Dimethicone (1%). INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Flavors, Fragrance, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Mirystate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Microcrystalline Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Saccharin.

on 12/24/2014 3:21:00 PM

I despise this lip balm so SO much. The flavor/smell is beyond sickeningly sweet. Once applied, your lips feel drier than before you put on lip balm... Seriously this crap wrecked my lips. Would rather go Chapstick-less than put this on my lips, and that's coming from a Chapstick ADDICT! Do your lips a favor, spend your $1 on the brand Chapstick!

on 11/20/2014 6:33:00 PM

Smells nice but that's the only good thing about it. I usually apply lip balm several times a day because I have large lips and hate when they are dry. This stuff after several uses dried my lips out and made them chapped. I don't know if its the overall formula or specifically the lemonade flavoring but either way would not recommend for continuous use or even slightly dry lips.

on 10/19/2014 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Very good product. I do not think the scent is too sweet, but that's my personal preference. I really like the SPF rating. The price is right (cheap!). Only minor complaint is that it is not as moisturizing as I would like, so I deducted a lippie for that.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'll admit I'm a little obsessed with Raspberry Lemonade Blast. I picked it up for $1 at a local dollar store & I'll definitely be picking up more. It's one of the "fruity summertime recipes", the other being Orange Mango Blast. My favourite thing about this is obviously the smell—it truly smells like raspberry lemonade, the actual drink. I like using this lip protectant during the day, especially when it's really cold &/or windy outside (even though it's summery). It's light & not waxy, so it's great for daily wear. Despite it being $1-2, this is a quality product & I recommend.

on 3/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipbalmaholic might be in love. the taste is like a mouthful of Skittles, as another reviewer has noted, and the texture is light - not greasy, shiny, thicky or heavy. This could be great for guys who don't mind a flavored balm, or for anyone who likes balm that feels light on the lips.

on 2/8/2014 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lip balm isn't one of my favourites. I bought this lipbalm for $2 at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. The scent is really lovely though and it reminds me of a Raspberry Frozen Lemonade I get at Tim Hortons! Very fruity and lemony. However, this product dried out my lips like crazy and my lips usually start to peel if I use this product. I'm also not a fan of lip balms with a 'taste'. If I rub my lips together, there will be a shot of surgary sweetness that is so similar to a Lip Smacker lip balm. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase but I would recommend it for those who want kissable lips!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells amazing. Just like skittles! Tastes exactly how it smells as well.
Unfortunatley it doesn't do anything for my lips :\ just sort of sits on top of them.

So if you plan on going on a kissing spree this is great LOL! but otherwise, its a dud.

Try out Nivea Lip Butters. so amazing and hydrating

on 1/5/2014 6:28:00 AM

smells so good and very moisturising

I really enjoy this lipbalm! The smell is amazing and the spf is great for summer. Plus, this lipbalm is great for weatherproofing your lips in the winter.

on 12/13/2013 3:55:00 AM

Smells so good I want to eat it and SPF makes it good for summer!

Popular Lip Treatments