April 17, 2014 | 971 users online

Lip Treatments - Blistex - Raspberry Lemonade Blast with SPF 15

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipbalmaholic might be in love. the taste is like a mouthful of Skittles, as another reviewer has noted, and the texture is light - not greasy, shiny, thicky or heavy. This could be great for guys who don't mind a flavored balm, or for anyone who likes balm that feels light on the lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm isn't one of my favourites. I bought this lipbalm for $2 at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. The scent is really lovely though and it reminds me of a Raspberry Frozen Lemonade I get at Tim Hortons! Very fruity and lemony. However, this product dried out my lips like crazy and my lips usually start to peel if I use this product. I'm also not a fan of lip balms with a 'taste'. If I rub my lips together, there will be a shot of surgary sweetness that is so similar to a Lip Smacker lip balm. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase but I would recommend it for those who want kissable lips!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells amazing. Just like skittles! Tastes exactly how it smells as well.
Unfortunatley it doesn't do anything for my lips :\ just sort of sits on top of them.

So if you plan on going on a kissing spree this is great LOL! but otherwise, its a dud.

Try out Nivea Lip Butters. so amazing and hydrating

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by liplover98

smells so good and very moisturising

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SparklyMissSunshine

I really enjoy this lipbalm! The smell is amazing and the spf is great for summer. Plus, this lipbalm is great for weatherproofing your lips in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Smells so good I want to eat it and SPF makes it good for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by eoslipbalmlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great for summer great for protection on lips it mousterizes it smells so goos and it very stong and you can tast it i love it and i recomand it epecally to people who love strng fruti chapsticks

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Anonymous1024

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore the smell of this and the price even more, HOWEVER the taste is way too sweet, not like sugar but like Splenda. It feels uncomfortable on my lips, almost like I'm wearing a lip mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by N3M0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this chapstick 0.0 . The flavor is so good! it has SPF 15 which is a plus, and its only a dollar from Target. The only thing i don't like is how sometimes when i close the cap some of it get sliced of onto the inside of the cap if im not careful. Overall good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Megan20511

So this was on special in the supermarket and I thought "well, why not", the smell made me a little sick but tastes absolutely delicious. As for the job, it's not bad but it's not great, I don't think I'd buy it again, but everyone's different so it might work for you.