Acne.org AHA+

4.3

on 12/28/2014 9:38:00 PM

Reveals new younger looking skin. Stings a bit though and only can use a couple times per week. Packaging is messy and I hate that about it. Great aha though.

on 10/2/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great stuff! I use it daily, and its still gentle enough, yet does the job. I have horribly oily and acne-prone skin, and together with their treatment, this really does the job. Great formulation, also contains some squalene (one of the best moisturizers, IMO). It's only slightly annoyance is that the product constantly cakes up around the tube opening, better packaging would be nice :)

on 9/23/2014 9:11:00 AM

This is the only Acne.org product I have tried and I love it! Good AHAs are hard to find. I have combo (on the dry side) skin and it feels great. Nice texture when applied, smooth, not heavy, but still feels hydrating. Does not sting. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.

I have only used it at night so I don't know how it works under make up. I will absolutely buy again.

on 7/28/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love(d) this. It stings a bit upon application but fades quickly. Dries fast, but it can ball under some moisturizers. My skin looks and feels amazing the next day.
However
I am nearly certain that this breaks me out, which makes me very upset.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff! However, it does sting at first so be prepared for that. I stopped the regimen but I still use the AHA because it's that good. It moisturizes very well and calms down my spots, and it's the perfect product to layer in my skincare routine. It has anti-aging benefits, too!

However, if you are pale you may want to use this at night only (if you use this during the day use only a small amount and high SPF, of course) because it makes the skin have a slight yellow tinge to it.

Highly recommended!

on 3/27/2014 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using the acne.org regimen for a couple years now & purchased AHA+ recently & I love it! I use it at night, I mix it with the moisturizer & my face feels so soft! I got it to help get rid of my acne scars so I will do an update when I see results.

on 2/28/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

on 2/4/2014 3:23:00 PM

Used it with Dan's Regimen once a day, only at night. I mix it with moisturizer, half and half. This is amazeballs. Seriously

on 10/24/2013 7:51:00 PM

Broke me out where I never get break out before. My forehead and cheeks to be specific. No thanks I would not buy this again.

on 8/26/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this AHA. It is really working and really not expensive. The only problem I have with this product is that it balls up when applied to my skin. Although I use it only at night but it is still annoying. I'm in search for other similar product to switch to but if u don't mind about the balling up or it does not ball up on your skin this product is perfect for you.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

Top Rated Acne.org Products