October 31, 2014 | 1584 users online

Treatments (Face) - Acne.org - AHA+

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jplakhot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great stuff! I use it daily, and its still gentle enough, yet does the job. I have horribly oily and acne-prone skin, and together with their treatment, this really does the job. Great formulation, also contains some squalene (one of the best moisturizers, IMO). It's only slightly annoyance is that the product constantly cakes up around the tube opening, better packaging would be nice :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Randl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the only Acne.org product I have tried and I love it! Good AHAs are hard to find. I have combo (on the dry side) skin and it feels great. Nice texture when applied, smooth, not heavy, but still feels hydrating. Does not sting. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.

I have only used it at night so I don't know how it works under make up. I will absolutely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love(d) this. It stings a bit upon application but fades quickly. Dries fast, but it can ball under some moisturizers. My skin looks and feels amazing the next day.
However
I am nearly certain that this breaks me out, which makes me very upset.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! However, it does sting at first so be prepared for that. I stopped the regimen but I still use the AHA because it's that good. It moisturizes very well and calms down my spots, and it's the perfect product to layer in my skincare routine. It has anti-aging benefits, too!

However, if you are pale you may want to use this at night only (if you use this during the day use only a small amount and high SPF, of course) because it makes the skin have a slight yellow tinge to it.

Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by klo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using the acne.org regimen for a couple years now & purchased AHA+ recently & I love it! I use it at night, I mix it with the moisturizer & my face feels so soft! I got it to help get rid of my acne scars so I will do an update when I see results.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Lalafosho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Used it with Dan's Regimen once a day, only at night. I mix it with moisturizer, half and half. This is amazeballs. Seriously

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

Broke me out where I never get break out before. My forehead and cheeks to be specific. No thanks I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by mitchieyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this AHA. It is really working and really not expensive. The only problem I have with this product is that it balls up when applied to my skin. Although I use it only at night but it is still annoying. I'm in search for other similar product to switch to but if u don't mind about the balling up or it does not ball up on your skin this product is perfect for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I'm almost three months into Dan's regimen and my skin has improved a lot. While my skin is still a little bit dry, the AHA+ actually does a lot to help my skin moisturize. I know a lot of people use this alone as moisturizer, but my skin reacts badly to that much AHA+ and I'll start breaking out. The first time I used AHA+, I decided I would use it a couple times a week as a moisturizer. After breaking out, I stopped using it.

However, as soon as my skin got really dry and I switched my moisturizer to the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, I started to put half Cetaphil, half of this AHA+ on my face every night. Since then, my redness has went down, my skintone is more toned, my face feels smoother, and my acne marks are fading. I love this stuff! I will never not use this again. I use it every night and not in the morning due to the fact that I don't wear SPF lotions to protect me from the sun since SPF lotions always break me out (still looking for one!) I've never used something that faded my acne marks so quickly. I stopped having to use concealer because my foundation is enough to cover my marks because the lightened that quickly. I know people don't like the smell of this, but I don't really mind it. And although it does sting and make your face feel itchy the first time you use it, you do get more used to it with prolonged use.

I strongly recommend this for anyone who has acne because it's helped me wonder. Whether you are or you're not on the acne.org regimen, this AHA+ comes at a good price and there's nothing but good results that can come with it.