July 25, 2014 | 1853 users online

Treatments (Face) - Acne.org - AHA+

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! However, it does sting at first so be prepared for that. I stopped the regimen but I still use the AHA because it's that good. It moisturizes very well and calms down my spots, and it's the perfect product to layer in my skincare routine. It has anti-aging benefits, too!

However, if you are pale you may want to use this at night only (if you use this during the day use only a small amount and high SPF, of course) because it makes the skin have a slight yellow tinge to it.

Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by klo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using the acne.org regimen for a couple years now & purchased AHA+ recently & I love it! I use it at night, I mix it with the moisturizer & my face feels so soft! I got it to help get rid of my acne scars so I will do an update when I see results.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Lalafosho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Used it with Dan's Regimen once a day, only at night. I mix it with moisturizer, half and half. This is amazeballs. Seriously

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

Broke me out where I never get break out before. My forehead and cheeks to be specific. No thanks I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by mitchieyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this AHA. It is really working and really not expensive. The only problem I have with this product is that it balls up when applied to my skin. Although I use it only at night but it is still annoying. I'm in search for other similar product to switch to but if u don't mind about the balling up or it does not ball up on your skin this product is perfect for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I'm almost three months into Dan's regimen and my skin has improved a lot. While my skin is still a little bit dry, the AHA+ actually does a lot to help my skin moisturize. I know a lot of people use this alone as moisturizer, but my skin reacts badly to that much AHA+ and I'll start breaking out. The first time I used AHA+, I decided I would use it a couple times a week as a moisturizer. After breaking out, I stopped using it.

However, as soon as my skin got really dry and I switched my moisturizer to the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, I started to put half Cetaphil, half of this AHA+ on my face every night. Since then, my redness has went down, my skintone is more toned, my face feels smoother, and my acne marks are fading. I love this stuff! I will never not use this again. I use it every night and not in the morning due to the fact that I don't wear SPF lotions to protect me from the sun since SPF lotions always break me out (still looking for one!) I've never used something that faded my acne marks so quickly. I stopped having to use concealer because my foundation is enough to cover my marks because the lightened that quickly. I know people don't like the smell of this, but I don't really mind it. And although it does sting and make your face feel itchy the first time you use it, you do get more used to it with prolonged use.

I strongly recommend this for anyone who has acne because it's helped me wonder. Whether you are or you're not on the acne.org regimen, this AHA+ comes at a good price and there's nothing but good results that can come with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by violetp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Keeps my shoulders break-out free and silky smooth all year long!!!! Excellent used as a spot treatment when layered with Benzoyl Peroxide for those really pesky blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i really love this stuff. it makes my skin unbelievably soft. yes it stings a tiny bit and yes it's stinky and thus i took off one lippie but one must understand - that's the nature of apha hydroxy ACID. i love that there is licorice extract added in for extra soothing effect. Daniel Kern is a genius. this stuff is great! i like that the hole that you squeeze it out of is so tiny so you don't get a ton out at once. i just wish the packaging was a little smaller so one bottle wouldn't last me 2 years! and also it's pretty pricey. i am now on my second bottle! i use it only at night because it's too greasy to use in the daytime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I did not allow enough time to have The Regimen to work for me. I had tried to follow all the required steps last winter and it turned my skin into a dry rough mess and felt my cystic chin acne was more tolerable than having parched horribly old looking skin which I could not effectively cover with makeup.
Three positives came out of my brief experience with The Regimen; I learned to love my less than perfect skin as it could be much worse (as it was on The Regimen); I learned the benefits of mixing jojoba oil into my moisturizer in winter; I now have a huge tube of super effective AHA!
This AHA is great. Before picking this up, I was a loyal fan of Neutrogina's Healthy Skin AHA with Spf 15. Scratch that, I was a fan of the previous version of the lotion before they went and stuck SPF in it. The old lotion transformed my skin at a time and while I still enjoy the new version, it simply is not the same. Acne.org's AHA is wonderful, it works and it is not horribly painful on the wallet give the amount you get. I simply mix equal amounts of the AHA with my moisturizer at night and love what it has done to my skin, it is similar to the effect I used to get with Neutrogina's older formula. I also find if a cystic pimple shows up, I can slather on a dollop of the AHA on it at night and by morning the pimple has reduced significantly. I will continue to buy my AHA from Acne.org from now on.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No