August 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Amazemint tickled pink

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i like the color and it has enough pigmentation. i also got it half off so that makes it money well spent. i'm not crazy about the mint though. i usually like mint but this was too strong for me. other than that, i have to reapply every hour. i've already consumed half of the product in a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

4.5 Lippies
I purchased this from CVS for about $6.99. I really love the color of this lipgloss. It enchances my natural lip color and gives it this nice pink glow. It is absolutely stunning! I really like the minty "plumping" feel. It is also not at all sticky and not too thick or tacky. It moisturizes well and gives you a nice fresh scent that feels "clean" on your lips. The only complaint is that if you apply too much, it gets a little too oily on your lips and travels/bleeds outside of your lip line. Also, the lasting time is less than an hour with this lipgloss. But I still really like this product despite the little setbacks. These were on sale for 50% off at my CVS so I ended up picking up a backup. Unfortunately, I can't find these on the shelves anymore after the sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by karajade1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I went through EVERY colour and couldnt decide. So i picked the one that only had one left on the shelf (obviously others favourites) and what a great idea that was!
I absolutly love it, it goes on perfect amount, gives your lipe the BEST plumping feeling and the shade complements the rest of my face.
Only down fall is its not the longest lasting gloss iv had. 5 Stars for CG!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BunniesRuleTheWorld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS!!!!!!!
its not super sticky and yucky, its MINTY, and gives my favorite color :)

IM IN LOVE WITH IT :)
ok it feels good on your lips without being thick and gloopy.
it gives an awesome light-ish pink color. (not fake or too natural)
and the mint slightly freshens your breath. it tastes like mint mixed with sugar.

P.S. my lips were chapped when i put this one on and it made them perfect after like a few hours

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually hate Cover Girl products, but someone recommended this color for me, and I had to try it. It's a really pretty medium-pink color that gives my medium pigmented lips a tiny hint of color without any shimmer, but with plenty of shine. It makes them really juicy looking, which i love. It also looks natural on my NC35 skin. The smell of this is really minty, and it feels minty on my lips, which is really nice in the summer. Since it was made with Crest ingredients, this all makes sense.

However, as pretty as the color looks, the lasting power on this isn't great. It is really thin, which makes it not sticky, but it only lasts about 45 minutes on me, and that's if I apply a lot. This alone bumps it down to 3 stars since it's a little irritating, but it's still a decent gloss, and I don't mind using it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by arianabanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This lipgloss is ok, it gives a nice natural colour and the minty tingle is quite fun, but its really nothing to rave about. The stay powers is pretty average. I guess its good for a nice colour and a but of minty-ness, but thats about it, would buy again though if i couldnt find anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by keltime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i usually stay away from covergirl products and probably would have never tried this product if i hadn't seen the shade on a couple of my friends. still, i wasn't sure it would look so great on me because those friends of mine have a darker skin tone. but i absolutely LOVE this stuff! if you like a shade that enhances your lip color, tickle me pink is perfect. the only downside to this product is that i have to reapply the gloss often but for the $5-$6, i don't mind. and i agree with the previous reviewers that said they prefer this over c.o. bigelow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color, it just about matches the color of my lips. It's one of my favorite colors in the amazemint glosses, will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by twistedlogic

I was also fairly impressed with these, the color is really great for my skintone and the taste and tingling sensation is fun. As always, I yearn and beg for more stayling power on glosses; this one is fairly decent though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

Perfect for a little pop and shine. The pink color is very natural and pretty. Love!