July 30, 2014 | 2087 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - KissKiss MaxiShine - Red Shine

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lmhamner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick ever! I don't like to wear red lipstick, but this red isn't too red. It has a beautiful sheer, glossy finish and lasts a pretty long time on my lips. The sparkle highlights all the right places and I just love how it looks! It's true that there is some sparkle left behind after the color wears off, but it's not to hard to reapply so I don't think it's a big deal.

Edit: I love the color, but this formula is a little too balmy. It's tends to bleed outside my liplines. The rouge automatique lipsticks are very similar, but more solid and easier to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by OMGLookAtHerButt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this colour. It makes my whole face look better (if that makes sense). Even when I'm wearing no other makeup, this pulls me together in seconds. And the formula is great, glides on very smooth.
My only issue with it (besides price!) is that once it fades away, it leaves behind the gritty glitter. Not only does it feel strange on my lips, it looks weird. Kind of annoying, but worth it for the sake of the colour. Would def. repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Tess35

This is not the bold red nor fuschia red nor with over-the-top gooey appearance. This is the more finesse side of red- more like in the spectrum of red and (yellow-based) pink. But with the shimmer added in, the redness adapts a lighter personality.

Guerlain makes the best lipstick in the world in my opinion and their design is always very extravagant. So there is no issue here when it comes to texture and packaging.