November 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - Kiss Kiss Stick Gloss - 941 Brown Toffee

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by SnapesLove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous color. To me its not really a "nude", but more of a neutral. "Nude" to me implies flesh-toned milky shades, but this has more color than that I think. Very wearable, and feels divine on. Does not dry out my lips. The case is elegant and fun to pull out in public, and no mirror required for this particular shade. My only beef with it is that it does not have at least an SPF 15 sunscreen in it, but I still gave 5 lippies because of the fantastic color and texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by princess101

Amazing product. This goes on smooth and sheer with tons of shine and staying power. It is never drying or sticky and doesn't bleed. The tube is a nice and has some good weight to it (I really do hate lightweight plastic packaging---feels cheap IMO),

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Elina24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In all the years I have been using make-up, lipstick was never a part of my routine. I simply couldn't wear it because it ALWAYS completely dried out my lips. Behold I am now a lipstick fan ! I can't really say lipstick though, it's got to be a stick gloss like this one ! I bought this because of the promise that my lips would still be hydrated when using this and am very happy to say that it is true ! I can wear this all day and it keeps feeling very comfortable. It's a nude beige which looks very natural. I love that it has no sparkles and shimmer, just a gorgeous glossy shine.I planning on buying more shades because this is a must for every look ! Ladies, get this in your purse, you will not regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by wawagugugaga

Like the previous reviewers said...this product does not get enough recognition.
I swapped for this lipstick without testing out the color and I was so surprised that this turned out to be one of my favorite lip products of all time! I have never gone through a tube of lipstick so fast! The color looks nothing special in the tube, but it is such a perfectly flattering nude on my lips. The consistency is a crossover between lipstick and gloss...semi-sheer but with just right amount of pigment. The texture is amazingly smooth and hydrating. My usual fave lipsticks are Chanel Rouge Allure, but Guerlain Kiss Kiss Stick Gloss is 1/2 notch up. It is so comfortable to wear all day and the lips remain so hydated. This is one lipstick I will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by godbless78

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all the time that I have been a member here at MUA, I have never written a review until now. I truly feel that this product deserves high recognition. I absolutely LOVE this product. The color is truly a beautiful nude shade, which is extremely hard for me to find with my warm (orange/red) medium-light reddish-brown complexion (rare skin tone); MAC does not even have a foundation shade that suits my skin tone, only Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisterizer in Tan. So, I am pleasantly surprised with how beautiful the color appears on my lips, as it compliments with complexion. The texture of this lip product is like no other, and I have pretty much tried them all from Revlon to Giorgio Armani. Normally my lips begin to peel after having lipstick or l/g on even with a lip balm underneath, but this kept my lips moist all day/all night without causing my lips to flake or peel. For those special occasions or when I want to look a little cute, I add a little flair and mix Kiss Kiss Maxi Beige Shine #640 (another great lippie) in the center of my bottom lip and voila'. As all Guerlain lip products, I love the violet smell; generally because of my allergies and sensitive skin, I can't wear most cometics, but with Guerlain I CANNOT go wrong. I sure hope that they do not discontinue this product like they did with other fantastic lines they previously had.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Tess35

I love everything about this baby. Coverage of a lipstick and softness and sheen of a gloss. But it is unlike other stick gloss as it is also really creamy at the same time. The color is elegant - medium beigey brown. It's like swiping smoothie cream on your lips. Really fantastic. As with any l/s from Guerlain, it has the best texture and feel. No shimmer but slightly glossy. The color and gloss lasts for hours.