100 Percent Pure Dark Chocolate Mocha Organic Body Wash

2.9

Not tested on animals

on 8/27/2011 6:24:00 PM

This product does smell GOOD. But it isn't great....So the smell was a check but it was extremely liquid and as I used it, it leaked too badly and it was a waste. It also didn't lather well enough for me. I think the formula really needs to be better for it to be priced as is.

on 8/12/2011 11:28:00 PM

doesn't exactly smell natural

on 10/15/2010 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice natural body wash. It smells wonderful, just like chocolate mocha. Sadly the scent doesn't linger on my skin after a shower, but I guess that's ok since it won't clash with my perfume. It has a bit of a watery consistancy and doesn't make much in the way of lather.

on 10/15/2010 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I had high hopes for this product and was looking frorward to trying it out as it was touted to be natural Indeed the scent was natural and I didn't detect anything artificial about it. Unfortunately it really smelt like stale coffee mixed with a bit of cocoa. You get a brief whiff of it and then it disappears along with the rinse. Plus the scent doesn't linger on my skin at all. Also, it must be used within 6 months as it is a natural product. I liked the fact that this is an all natural product but I won't be buying this again.

on 4/18/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This smells nice and I love it, but its too expensive for just saponified oils!

on 11/2/2008 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

yuck this stuff is disgusting, smells like washing your body with stale coffee...no i would not buy or recommend it

on 7/16/2008 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have found a less expensive great chocolate smelling body wash to buy other than my old HG Ojon Tawaka. Not only is it less expensive, it's organic with some of the best ingredients I have seen in a body wash and it's sulfate free, YYYYIIIIPPPPEEEE!
It smells so good and cleans without drying my skin, that's just amazing. The lathering is as it should be considering that it does not have sulfates and other nasty detergents.
Much nicer for my skin that has become older (over night I might add) and dryer. With my skin condition that can cause problems for someone like me.
I walk into to Ulta and it's almost like a light is shining down on the products from 100 percent pure, I pick the body wash up expecting all sorts of crud on the ingredient list and low and behold just plain good stuff like: Organic Rose Hydrosol, Belgian Chocolate, Creamed Lavender Honey, Coco Betaine (gentle coconut cleanser), Pure Chocolate Absolute, Organic Kona Coffee, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Organic Kukui Nut Oil, Extracts of Grapefruit Seed, Rosemary, Golden Seal, Oregano, Thyme, Cinnamon, Natural Food Perservatives (less than 0.1% of Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate from Cranberries and Salt).
I read the first and second ingredients and I was SOLD! I am ready to try every one of them. It's so much better spending $15 as opposed to $32 for body wash, I can justify that and not feel guilty about it. YAY! I can not wait to try more and I plan on it.

Popular Gels/Soaps