October 31, 2014 | 1474 users online

Blush - MAC - Gleeful

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by QueenDalia

I bought this blush based on the SA recommendation. She tried it on me at the shop and it looked really good on me under their lighting. When I brought it back home and tried it on I felt it was too deep and winey colored vs the rosy fresh color I got at the shop. I wanted something fresh colored the next day I passed by a different MAC and the SA suggested Modern Mandarin. It was so lovely and exactly what I was looking for: peachy flushed cheeks. I also felt that the mineralized blush is so overpriced comparing to the regular blush and you get only half the quantity. Quantity is not an issue for this blush though since you only need very tiny amount otherwise you'll have clown cheeks. I hated the packaging it's so hard to open comparing to MAC's regular blush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, you can used it light handed if you just one a natural flush on the cheeks or heavy if you want a "I have blush on" look, I reach for this blush a lot, it seems to go with everything

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a VERY VERY Pigmented Blush. A very very light tap is all you need. I am an NC35,one tap can leave me looking like a clown, so i need to tap off the excess multiple times before I can apply it without it looking clownish...The color is a rosey-reddish-winey color. Has very minimal sheen to it, when applied, it is almost matte with very very slight sheen. Highlighters are needed if you want glowy cheeks. Stays on at least 6 hours. The texture is smooth and slightly powdery. Blends easily enough. This will definitely work for deeper skinned ladies. Color can be pretty intense and intimidating if not applied with the correct brush. I use brush that arent too dense to minimize the product pick up. All in all a decent color. Looks decent enough on my skin tone, but nothing super outstanding.....Would not buy again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by MsPearfruit

This colour is GORGEOUS on my NW25 skin. I picked it out because it was closest to my natural flush. This is the very first blush that I bought when I started getting into makeup almost three years ago, I've used it pretty much every day since I bought it and I'm not even halfway done with it! It's super pigmented, and I only need to swirl the tip of my brush a few times to get enough colour for my cheek.

Overall, great value for the amount of product you get. I would buy again if I ever ran out, but I probably won't! A great colour for medium skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by galadriel04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a little bit skeptical when the girl at MAC told me to try this because I'm in NW20 and I was a little scared to wear this blush. I felt in love with it after the first time I've used it! It has a strawberry colour which gives a natural and healthy flush to your cheeks. I find this is the perfect colour for various skin tone. I use just a tiny bit of this but if you have darker skin tone you can build up the amount of colour. I would reccomend it even if you don't usually like mineralize blushes because the shimmers in it are really subtle and delicate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

At first glance, and first swatch this blush can be intimidating and scary! But rest assure when applied with the right brush it can come across as a nice natural flush of color! I prefer to use a stippling brush to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by laiagmartin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Gleeful because I saw a mexican beauty guru (mymakeupcorner) wearing it on a video and, since we have a similar skintone, I thought I would give it a try. And I was right! Gleeful has to be applied with a very light hand (like Fever), but the glow it gives is gorgeous. I think this will last me for ages :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by LovelyWhite6

This was an impulse online buy for me. I was on Strawberry net looking at the mineralize blushers by MAC. Do you know why I added this to the cart. I sipped my red wine, chuckled at the name 'Gleeful' and instantly thought of my favourite TV show Glee that I am guilty of watching. Now after trying it for a month I have more reasons to love it. It's in a dome shape, It looks very pink in the pan with tiny gold flecks in it. I don't need to put to much on the brush. Sweep and blend, It gives me a lovely pink flush. I use this at night for a candle lit glow - it's a great shade for my NC20 skin. It looks flattering. It will bring out your girly-girl side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by underage

Ever since I started wearing this blush my boyfriend keeps saying I look really pretty! I never thought a blush could make such a difference but apparently it does! LOL :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great color, but a little goes a long way. It's extremely pigmented and can make you go from 'nice flush' to 'clownesque' in seconds.