July 28, 2014 | 2213 users online

Mascara - Artdeco - All in One Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Doga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to distinguish between the real quality of the product and my specific (too high here:) expectation.
It´s an excellent everyday mascara, does not irritate my sensitive eyes, does not feel heavy, can define the lashes and does not crumble or smudge, stays all day.

The thing is I bought it for USD 20 and somehow expected some kind of special effect, based on the rave reviews, hoping for sparing some euro compared with my favourite MUFE smoky lash:).
I have blond short lashes, with no great volume.
I appreciated a lot the formula in the means that it really stayed for 12 hrs, with no irritation, crumbling, etc.
However, I was not totally happy with the fact that it seems to be a tad thin, that combined with a stiff brush means that it does not create visibly thicker lashes and more dramatic look (on my lashes "dramatic" means you can see them :))).

So I will use it but then return to my MUFE. If you do not need to add extra volume and lenght, this is a fantastic everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is my go to mascara, i love it and allways will, it gives length and volume and DOES NOT SMUDGE, NEVER on me:) so holy grail product for me, lancome, mac, dior and l'oreal smudge on my bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by doujima

I bought this based on the good MUA rating when looking for an affordable brown non-waterproof mascara for everyday wear. (I loved Lumene Blueberry Curl that's been discontinued in brown, so that is my point of comparison.)

It covers really well, defines each lash and doesn't clump,doesn't irritate my eyes and I'm quite happy with how the results look. I don't like too much volume and only ever use one layer, but it seems you could work up volume with adding more layers. Another thing worth pointing out, could be both a plus and a minus, it is extremely easy to remove, it basically washes off in the shower - but I would therefore not recommend wearing this in wet weather.

The only downside that keeps it from getting full 5 lippys from me, I've noticed it starts to flake slightly after several hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by sssh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought a waterproof version of this - my main motive was to curl the lashes and give them volume... After one layer I started laughing out loud, that's how I liked the result! :D... I was able to curl them (and the curl is still fixed after 3 layers).. However! There is no real volume, at least not in the way that mascara would add to the thickness of eyelashes (their thickness is more or less natural). But compared to any other mascara I've ever tried, none gave my lashes this density ... it's like there's millions of lashes, not just a couple. (Just for the info, I have very long, but quite thin lashes and there's quite a lot of them)
The mascara gives quite a natural look, so maybe it's not for those who want their eylashes really thick and super black.

Oh, and for those of you who were looking for a mascara that doesn't weigh down the lashes and dries super fast (when applied) - this is it! I've got 3 layers on me now and I don't feel like I'm even wearing any makeup, it's that light (I guess that's the reason it holds the curl so well).

Also, when you try it for the first time, it's already perfect to use... no excessive wetness, no need for wipping the brush into the tissue...

It's got its' negative side also, though ... after 3 layers little speckles started to fall down my cheeks, which I didn't really like. Those speckles are also holding to the ends of lashes, so I had to comb them out. But lashes are still separated nicely and the curl is so big that it touches my eyebrows (they're not that high up on my forehead :P) lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

It's a good product:
- doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes
- doesn't flake
- easy to remove
- doen't really lump
- pretty nice brush
- a good deep black
- gives good length
- separates lashes
It doesn't really give me crazy volume, it may smudge if you touch your eyes, the brush is good but not my favourite, but, to me, this is a good all-around mascara. Would give it 4.5 if I could. Some people may be annoyed about this having a smell though... it smells like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua X) I'm feeling quite weird every time it put the mascara on because it smells like a foundation to me, although, ideally, none of them should have perfume in them

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by maroush

I got this from my mom so i dunno how much it costs for that matter i dunno if i would buy it again but it is an amazing mascara!! it doesnt clump or flake and it just makes my (already long lashes) look beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I got a trial size of this and liked the brush and the clump-free formula so much that I just purchased the full size. It is easy to apply and a very natural-looking everyday mascara, volume is buildable, for length or very dramatic looks others might work better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a shame that artdeco isn't a listed brand! I love their mascaras and eyeshadows.
Anyways, this mascara is probably the best 'normal' mascara ever. It doesn't clump, it gives long lashes with thickness and it looks great after two swipes of the brush! (Which also does a very good job at seperating.) I also LOVE this mascara as a base mascara, it is amazing as a base mascara because it's so all-around great. If I want to lengthen I usually use a comb mascara on top which gives amazing results!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by kmelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara about 2 months ago, when I was looking around for a cheap mascara that would deliver long lashes. I was also buying ArtDeco eyeshadow base, asked about their mascaras and ended up buying this one. It's actually quite good, but not exactly what I was looking for. It delivers longer lashes, volume and it won't clump easily, but I really wanted a false lash effect. For 12-13 euros, it's quite cheap for a good everyday mascara. I went back to the stand with a friend who had asked me about a good first mascara and found out that they have a new version out which I will try once I finish this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Sour

So on her recent trip to Germany, my mom bought me a couple of Artdeco products I wanted and she threw in this mascara. I’m pretty much set on my Givenchy’s Phenomen’eyes Mascara, but this one isn’t that bad either! It doesn’t clump, smudge, or flake. I went jogging while wearing this and I didn’t end up with raccoon eyes, which is also pretty awesome. But the cons are, it doesn’t give me the length or the volume that I need so needless to say, I will not be asking my mother to purchase another one of these on her next trip.