September 22, 2014 | 1065 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - AGE Smart multivitamin thermafoliant

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

HATED this!!! And it was so disappointing because I had such high hopes for it. This is an exfoliating scrub that you massage onto dry skin and then rinse off. Pretty straightforward. But it's also one of those self-warming products, the idea being that the extra heat is supposed to help loosen up all the gunk in your pores and make the skin extra-clean.
Well I feel like the whole self-warming thing is just a big gimmick. This product had a very thick and gummy texture, didn't rinse cleanly at all, and afterwards my skin felt like it was covered in residue. I didn't find that my skin was especially well-exfoliated either. And to top it all off, it broke me out. Terribly. Big, nasty, angry blemishes. This product is horrible.
And insanely priced. In the future I am going to stick with my HG scrub, Origins Modern Friction.
Won't buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by natadk

I like this scrub, it is very pleasant to use, but it makes my skin break out...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is awesome stuff!!! Leaves skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. I use it on my skin dry for optimum effect. It's a little pricey, but you don't need to use much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff blew my mothafukkin miiiiiiiiind WOW!!! And this was only the puny $5 sample I got at Ulta! :0

Just after one use I could barely see my pores anymore and the warming sensation feels nice too :) I'm buying the bigger $80 tube now. Pricey but worth every penny! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

One of my favorite products of all time! I love the way my skin just glows after using it. I like it better dry, it's more intense and scrubs harder. It works like magic and great for resurfacing and acne prone skin even though the product texture might feel slightly "oily" yo some. I'm in love with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Rumrumrum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Great packaging, $52 for 2.5 oz.

I'm in my 20s and have resistant skin. That means I either have to use an intense peel every 5-9 days (like 50% glycolic, 70% lactic, 15% salicylic. Not at the same time, of course!) or a medium exfoliant every night or every other night. This was a nice product due to the fine texture, warming quality, and it felt nice to use. My skin doesn't feel totally stripped when I use it, even when I use it dry like the directions say to use for more intense exfoliation. However, in terms of exfoliation, it didn't do much. I have to use this twice back-to-back to get rid of flaky areas. I'd prefer my Clarisonic or any other drugstore exfoliant. The price doesn't match the quality. I'd get this for $25 as a treat because it does feel, and smell, rather spa-like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG product! It gives the results of a full on facial right at home. Makes skin so smooth and its not irritating at all. I have dry sensitive skin and have to be selective with what i use but have had no issues with this product. Will repurchase forever

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Really helps the dry skin and washes away clean. There is a warming effect but its only for a second and its gimmicky. Still a wonderful exfoliant though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Loricaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product and the Dermalogica AGE SMART Multivitamin Mask in the hopes to revamp my skin. My skin was very dull & dry. I'm only in my 20s, I can't really say anything for the anti-aging benefits. The warming sensation is very therapeutic and soothing. However, in exfoliation terms it's very average even though it does contain decent amounts of AHA & BHA. I have found better exfoliants than this product both in the same price range and others much more affordable. As for the nice warm feeling, I remember using Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini-Peel which kinda gives the same effect and for about 1/3 of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Rewomack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've never posted a review before but I'm driven to with this. It is awesome. Pricey but it goes a long way and feels less effective if you use more anyway. It's easy to tell how much you have left with the way it's packaged, the smell is lovely (botanical and like it's doing you good in a wholesome way), it warms nicely and the texture is extremely fine but feels nicely thorough. The result is that my skin looks finer but doesn't feel over-scrubbed. Honestly hands down best exfoliant I've ever tried. Total hero product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No