July 28, 2014 | 2052 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - AGE Smart multivitamin thermafoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff blew my mothafukkin miiiiiiiiind WOW!!! And this was only the puny $5 sample I got at Ulta! :0

Just after one use I could barely see my pores anymore and the warming sensation feels nice too :) I'm buying the bigger $80 tube now. Pricey but worth every penny! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

One of my favorite products of all time! I love the way my skin just glows after using it. I like it better dry, it's more intense and scrubs harder. It works like magic and great for resurfacing and acne prone skin even though the product texture might feel slightly "oily" yo some. I'm in love with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Rumrumrum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Great packaging, $52 for 2.5 oz.

I'm in my 20s and have resistant skin. That means I either have to use an intense peel every 5-9 days (like 50% glycolic, 70% lactic, 15% salicylic. Not at the same time, of course!) or a medium exfoliant every night or every other night. This was a nice product due to the fine texture, warming quality, and it felt nice to use. My skin doesn't feel totally stripped when I use it, even when I use it dry like the directions say to use for more intense exfoliation. However, in terms of exfoliation, it didn't do much. I have to use this twice back-to-back to get rid of flaky areas. I'd prefer my Clarisonic or any other drugstore exfoliant. The price doesn't match the quality. I'd get this for $25 as a treat because it does feel, and smell, rather spa-like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG product! It gives the results of a full on facial right at home. Makes skin so smooth and its not irritating at all. I have dry sensitive skin and have to be selective with what i use but have had no issues with this product. Will repurchase forever

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Really helps the dry skin and washes away clean. There is a warming effect but its only for a second and its gimmicky. Still a wonderful exfoliant though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Loricaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product and the Dermalogica AGE SMART Multivitamin Mask in the hopes to revamp my skin. My skin was very dull & dry. I'm only in my 20s, I can't really say anything for the anti-aging benefits. The warming sensation is very therapeutic and soothing. However, in exfoliation terms it's very average even though it does contain decent amounts of AHA & BHA. I have found better exfoliants than this product both in the same price range and others much more affordable. As for the nice warm feeling, I remember using Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini-Peel which kinda gives the same effect and for about 1/3 of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Rewomack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've never posted a review before but I'm driven to with this. It is awesome. Pricey but it goes a long way and feels less effective if you use more anyway. It's easy to tell how much you have left with the way it's packaged, the smell is lovely (botanical and like it's doing you good in a wholesome way), it warms nicely and the texture is extremely fine but feels nicely thorough. The result is that my skin looks finer but doesn't feel over-scrubbed. Honestly hands down best exfoliant I've ever tried. Total hero product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lisant72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is worth every hard earned penny.

I am 31, and my skin is combination, very sensitive, and has some old acne scars.
This is in my top 3 of skin care must have's - its my weapon!

Its creamy and gentle on the skin, I use it twice a week on dry skin, and it is utterly transformative. My rough spots are obliterated by this amazingly effective scrub. I have used scrubs from clinique, estee lauder, kiehls, paulas choice, and every pharmacy brand there is - and nothing beats this scrub at this price point. Nothing comes close.
I am on my third tube - each tube lasts at least 6 months, if you use it twice a week.

The best thing about this scrub is not just the amazingly smooth baby skin that results from it, but that every serum and moisturiser you use after it is 3x more effective. My skin looks so noticeably great with this scrub - it literally glows. My skin tone is even, my blackheads are reduced, that dry skin around the nose and eyebrows is gone - my skin age is 31 but my skin looks better than it did 5 years ago.

Cannot recommend this highly enough.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ohhhhh my God.

So I got a Dermalogica facial (gift cert for my b day) and I couldn't leave without his scrub. When I discovered the price tag, about $60 for a scrub, I kinda felt like a sucker for purchasing a luxuary scrub - Not like a serum that stays on your face.

But now no other scrub compares!! It's like wearng Louboutins and then shopping at Payless. Honestly.

It's warming and has very tiny beads. It really gives the skin a polishing and smooths out all the rough surface. My skin started to feel much smoother, blackheads seems to be disappering and my moisturizer sunk in my skin quite nicely after using the tereatment and there after.

Honestly, this is a product that is worth the splurge. It lasted about 5 months, which is pretty good. I found I really needed it once maybe twice a week at most. You won't be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Um, what am I missing here? My tube has no thermal action at all - none, nada, zip. I have used it three times - once on my hand and twice on my face. NO THERMAL ACTION.
As an exfoliator it's fine; nothing special, but OK. I have definitely used scrubbier scrubs than this.
The ingredients seem good. It's just very expensive for something that's "fine" and does not even deliver the novelty thermal action that's the basis of its advertising. (Perhaps my tube is way out of date or something???)
I would not repurchase at this price point.
EDIT: Changed my mind and added one lippie! Inexplicably, after the first two doses of product came out of the tube, the thermal action kicked in. Perhaps the product had settled from storage. I now appreciate the smooth, soft, clean skin this creates after a good scrub in the shower. You need to use a good big blob of it though. I've decided this is definitely superior to Epidermx, which gives an unsatisfying squeaky/sticky/not clean finish. I am re-purchasing the Thermafoliant.