November 26, 2014 | 1005 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Foam Burst Moisturizing Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl08599

where can you find this soap my mom bought soooooo many its ridiculus but its just so expenseive every where so could you help

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Centro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first discovered Foam Burst back in June. I bought it in Moonlight Path and oddly enough it was my first product from Bath & Body Works. This body wash works extremely well. You only need a tiny bit of gel to get it to lather up super nicely. It feels so soft when you apply it all over. The signature scent of lavender will linger not only in your entire bathroom but also on your body for a long period of time. When I was done with the bottle I decided to get another one only to find out that it was for sale for a limited time only. I was so disappointed.. until last month I walked past the store and saw a giant stack of these gems at the entrance. I literally ran in there and grabbed the first bottle I saw, which is Warm Vanilla Sugar. The formula is still the same. My god these smell %$@#!#% incredible. I LOVE FOAM BURST.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by coliveira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the idea of the foam and it feels so luxurious and smells awesome. BUT it is NOT moisturizing! it leaves my skin very dry! And i went thru the bottle so quickly but because the dispenser burst out huge amounts. It's so hard to get small amounts out of it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought 2 of these on a $4 whim at the BBW annual sale. Cucumber Melon and Mango Mandarin - 2 of my classic faves. I am downgrading this from 3 lippies to 1 lippie. It is very irritating (SLS is 2nd Ingredient) and irritated my 5 y.o and ME - and I rarely get red or itchy from products. BAD NEWS. Glad it is d/c'ed.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by jackiedarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up in Cucumber Melon and Warm Vanilla Sugar. They both smell nice, although the Cucumber Melon is not very strongly scented. However I like that it makes me feel like I'm taking a bubble bath. One thing I don't like is the can it comes in. When I first began using it, I had to press down on the pump really hard and a bunch of foam would shoot out and I'd have way too much in my hand. Wouldn't rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing. I used to use it before it was discontinued and it was not that great. But the new version is amazing. My only problem with it is that the dispenser shoots the product out a little too fast. So I try to be careful when I dispense the product. This product is the best at foaming and providing a good wash. I have used it with a poof and a washcloth and I always get good results. The smell must be concentrated in the foam good because I notice the smell lingers better then in other Bath and Body Works shower products. I wish they would bring this product back other then just for the Semi Annual sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by mangolola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome! i have it in Sweet Pea, Cuc Melon, and Mango Orange. Hands down it is better than any shave gel or foam. - Well at least that is what i use it for! It leaves your skin fragranced with a nice feel to it. Not dry at all. The only thing i dont like about it, is it comes out awfully fast from the dispenser. When you are in the shower with wet hands and try to dispense it, it tends to go shooting over your hand and a way too big blob comes out, so i end up wasting some of it each time. It comes out as a really thick gel, then instantly starts to turn into a very rich foam. I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by playsomebeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, it's not really moisturizing, hence my rating for a 4. But it's fun to use. I use it as my shaving cream, and for regular body wash when I'm not shaving, I use bath and body works creamy body wash...their gel is drying if you ask me. But this stuff is great for shaving esp and it's only $4 a can til the end of this month :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by gakester8

OMG, i LOVE this product! i have acute eczema and this is the best thing i've found to clean my skin and shave my legs with. it foams up and lathers huge. it eliminates the needs for a loofa since you can just rub it all over your and the foam stays for a bit. it comes in tons of scents (sweet pea, mandarin orange, cucumber melon, vanilla something), but moonlight path is my least favorite.

downside: you can only find this during BBW's semi-annual sales now...they're slowly discontinuing it! You can also find in on ebay, but for waaaay more than what it sells for, even before shipping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

One word-YUMMY