October 22, 2014 | 1125 users online

Powder - MAC - NEW VIEW DARK/NATURAL WITH SHIMMER

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by AlexisMartinez84

This product is really great. I was in the MAC store purchasing something else when I saw the display for this new product. I told the young lady that I would liketo try it and she said ok. Once she was done putting it on I knew I was buying it. I had just finish recieving a treatment and it gave me skin that extra glow, people we staring at me as I walked out of the mac store. I love the shimmer that comes with it. I used one night after using Dermalogica's AGE Smart Multivitamin Thermofoliant and my skin looked raidiant all night long people would not stop asking me what I use on my skin! I hope that they bring back this product but I truly love it. It gives me enough coverage without looking made up and that's what I love about it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by iwasntlazyinmay

I have been searching long and wide for a great bronzer. I am a C4 in studio fix powder/foundation and NC40 in liquid foundations from MAC. I was not going to buy anything from the New View collection only because I have mineralized skinfinish natural and mineralized skinfinish in light flush...so why do I need to buy a duo?? Unfortunately, they don't carry my skintone which is medium plus most of the year. Even though I am currently a medium dark because of summertime, I really didn't want to get another skinfinish and waste it. I asked the MUA about these being a bronzer and she said, "Yeah it sure can be a bronzer...lets try it!" So she put it on me with the MAC 138 I think and it was sooo pretty especially the highlighter. The highlighter is a sparkly gold, kind of like belightful irredescent pressed powder only wayy more pigmented which is nice because you don't need too much. I have been struggling with bronzers because they always make me look tooo bronze and too oompa loompa looking. I also love the fact that you can build this coverage well because it blends into the skin flawlessly. I highly suggest this to those who have not tried the mineralized skinfinish naturals...to get your color while it lasts! You get a highlighter too and they are all beautiful no matter what color you get. If you already have one and are a little hesitant...you can definitely use this as a bronzer or even contouring. Get it quick! EDIT: i returned it because i bought NARS laguna. don't really use the shimmer part of this but love the idea. i already have a msf natural which is why i returned the product.