Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

Let me start out by saying that this is the first and only brow powder/product I've ever used. So I don't have much to compare it to. That said, I do like it. I have the ash blonde/medium brown duo. It stays put for a full day as far as I can tell (with using wax and a brow gel). The reason I won't repurchase is that it is expensive and I'd like to try some other (cheaper) powders to see if there's any difference.

on 3/19/2015 8:07:00 PM

I love how this comes with two shades, a lighter to use near the beginning of your brows and the darker to use near the tail. If you're looking for a more natural brow look this is a great option and pretty difficult to mess up because it provides such a natural look. The packaging is nice because its so compact. It's a bit expensive for what it is but it just makes doing your brows so easy so I think it's worth it.

on 3/3/2015 9:45:00 PM

Love this product and use it in conjunction with the Brow Wiz since I am currently trying to grow out my brows and need to fill in some areas. Colors are great, looks natural and wears well throughout the day. Will purchase again.

on 2/17/2015 1:33:00 AM

This is a nice product. I always reccomend this for brow newbies as it is really quite difficult to get wrong.
The ashy tone is complimentary to so many hair/skin types and it's very easy to achieve a natural looking brow.
I use this when I don't have to time (or energy...) to apply my Suqqu liquid brow pen.
The staying power is pretty good, but nothing amazing.

This is probably something that will always be in my makeup kit.

on 2/15/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Very good product if you like your eyebrows to look natural and not overdone.

on 2/9/2015 7:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Holy brow! HG brow product without a doubt. Dip Brow is another great brow product by Anastasia BH, but the brow duo is foolproof and can be used for day or night. I use this in Ebony, which is a perfect match and suitable to those with dark brown to black hair and brows (oddly enough, the dark brown shade looks lighter than Dipbrow in dark brown, which is why I opted for the powder duo in Ebony). It comes in a small compact with tiny mirror, and includes two shades (lighter and darker) which can be used individually, or as I prefer, blended for the ideal match. Once I brush my brows into place, I very lightly outline the bottom of my brows with a tiny bit of product (I use Tarte's dual brow brush/spoolie). I then lightly fill in the arch/sparce areas, and when I'm done, I brush through with a spoolie to evenly distribute product. I sometimes finish off with a brow gel (I use Maybelline Great Lash in Clear). All of this takes hardly any time- the product is very smooth, pigmented, and easy to apply. My brows look so much better, but still very natural looking. It's actually not that apparent that I have done up my brows, as they look naturally darkened (but of course, I can tell the difference and I am always pleased with the results). It lasts all day without fading. I highly recommend the brow duo to all those looking for a quality, easy to apply, natural looking brow powder. HG.

on 1/26/2015 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PERFECT brow powder due. I use this everyday (taupe) and set it with brow gel. Stays on very well. I love that it has two colors in each set. Great color selections.

I love this stuff! My eyebrows are a little sparse and I use this to make them look fuller without looking too drawn on. Very natural looking and stays all day

on 12/14/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

$22 will last you FOREVER.

Anastasia has updated their product look to a black and rose-gold compact - which I hate - there's something very girly and provincial about the silver striped one! I bought my first and only Ebony brow duo back maybe in 2010 and it's almost 2015...you know how a product has been used because the imprint has been messed up? My brow powder cake still has that on the edges! Plus I've been using this for nearly everyday in my makeup routine (sometimes I use NYX Brow Cake in Ash) and hardly have hit pan. It's just an itty bitty hole on the darker side of the shadow.
This is soooo pigmented that you don't have to dip and swipe your brush too many times, which is why one compact has lasted me well beyond 4 years. Looking at how much I have left, I could say it could go for another 4?

It's gotten a lot of loving, but it looks half-used. It's crazy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This product is a bit procey for what is basically just eyeshadow, but it comes with a lot of product and is pigmented enough so it will last a fair amount of time. The shadow really is long wearing which I like, and the duo in ebony defines the eyebrows well but still looks more natural than a harsh brow pencil. It also comes with a mirror and the packaging is nice( looks pretty as well). Overall I would recommend this to someone who wants well defined but soft eyebrows.

Popular Brows Products