July 28, 2014 | 1313 users online

Mascara - Ardell - Lash Magic

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by miss_mcc

I've used this with false lashes and lash extensions and it's really nice, it manages to add definition without clumping, also help maximise the life of my extensions, very easy to wash off too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pretty good. Reminds me on MAC's MascaraX :)

But you can't build on this too much or else it will clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Baked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently got into the habit of applying mascara. My first mascara was Maybelline's Full n' Soft. But my older sister had this one, Ardell's LashMagic. I rated it a 4 because its kinda clumpy. But all you gotta use is a lash brush to remove them.

I tried Maybelline's on my left eye & Ardell's on my right. My gosh, such a big difference! In comparison with the two mascaras, I really prefer Ardell Lash Magic. Maybelline may lengthen, thicken, & keep my eyelashes natural-looking but it doesnt add any curve whatsoever & after about an hour it seems to be gone. But Ardell's lengthens & adds a curve & still keeps it natural-looking! I love it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No