September 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best primer/mascara set..even out of some expensive ones..beauty tubes included. You do have to wait for the primer/ white stuff to dry for just a minute..then start with the mascara. It makes lashes longer and thicker.. and for a good price. Some ppl complain that they can see the white--but if u do it correctly you won't be able to at all. I did like the original version that l'oreal came out with-this newer version (well, not that new anymore..) is OK, but I liked the original version best. Washes off very easily!!. I like this mascara set very much!..I will be tossing this mascara into my mascara rotation :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lgr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently developed "Dry Eye" so the first few hours after I wake up my eyes just drip like crazy.
I was thrilled to read a review that this was a 'tube style' mascara.
Because Kevyn aucoin makes what I thought was the only tube style mascara and what an incredible invention it was.
But that was years ago and I don't like spending $26 on mascara; so now when I stray and try something different (thank you sephora for the BD gift with "makeup forever " mascara - which is quite good ) I always return to this one !! No mascara running down my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by strikers2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love how this mascara goes on . It provides volume and length. Also, the formula creates a tubing of the mascara over your eyelashes so it washes off with ease. Have been using for over 1 year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by cookiegirltoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've recently compared this against Benefit's "They're Real" and Clarins' "Be Long" mascaras. This one beat both of them--my lashes looked fuller and longer with the L'Oreal mascara. It's so easy to remove (I just wash my face and rub my lashes lightly between my fingers), and it comes right off. I think the "tubing" also prevents the mascara from smudging below the eyes. I've been using Latisse for almost 4 months now and want to show off my longer lashes, and this does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Jonaleepuff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been through several types of mascara and this is by far my favorite.

The Step 1 "primer" manages to make it easy to emphasize your lashes with minimal effort. I find it doesn't smudge, clump, or flake off.

Removal is super easy; no makeup remover needed! (This is always a huge plus for me)

In short, would definitely buy again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by vylite

I believe this mascara is the best I have ever used in my life. I won't know what I'll do if there ever comes day when it will be discontinued. The formula is superb! I've experimented with several high-ends one prior to having a friend recommend me trying this. Many others will smudge all your eye makeup upon removal and you'd probably need more than 5ml of makeup remover to get everything out. Thanks to this mascara I never have to buy makeup remover again. I didn't think it was cool at first when I removed it but It's actually fun to remove this in the shower and not to mention doesn't smudge your face/ make you look like a raccoon!
The wear is better than most mascaras out there too. Not expensive and it really is that good~

I have 2 as backup.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jmsk112486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara ever at least for me. It clumps it smudges and it gets spidery. No go for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Laila667

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG Mascara!
I get raccoon eyes within a few hours with every single mascara I have ever tried due to my oily skin and eye shape. I was recently looking up solutions to this and found out about tubing mascara. I ran out the next day and bought L'oreal Beauty tubes.
This mascara adds a good amount of volume and a lot of length - perfect for me - it looks like I'm wearing false lashes. It creates and holds a great curl.
I find the primer really helps. I apply the primer to my top lashes, put the masacra on bottom lashes and then apply it to my top lashes which gives the primer the chance to set a little bit.
I get absolutely no smudging, this is the first mascara that I have been able to wear on my bottom lashes. I do get a tiny amount of flaking from my bottom lashes after 9 or 10 hours but to me that really isn't an issue.
Removal is easy and I don't lose any lashes. I feel like my lashes have been in better shape since using this mascara, and I was not rough when removing other mascaras.
To summarize: I find this mascara looks better than any other mascara I have worn and it doesnt smudge! I would recommend it 100% and I have already bought two backup tubes.
I took off one star because I'm not a fan of the packaging, I would have preferred two seperate tubes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

My first ever mascara, my friend recommend this to my, I think it is pretty good, volume effect, I used 2 tubes and changed to maybelline, I think the only reason is it took me longer to apply it(both primer and mascara),still want to repurchase it someday

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't like this. Why didn't I return this? Oh well. This would be good in some ways, as it does make lashes longer and the other L'oreals with primer were nice, but this is so wet and gloopy. You get bits of both the primer and mascara around your eyes and when you wash it off it's like, gluey and hard to remove. It comes off fine with makeup remover, but with just wash its hard to get off. I'd be ok with that normally since I use makeup remover anyway, but its just exceptionally gloopy and fibery. It's weird. I'll keep it for now but I prefer the Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion. I won't buy this again.