October 24, 2014 | 864 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! I am new to tubing mascaras- I bought this one, then thinking the grass could be greener, I also bought Clinique's Lash Power. Wrong, wrong, wrong- the L'Oreal is far superior. It goes on beautifully with or without the attached primer, makes my lashes longer with zero clumping or smudging, stays on even with allergy-eyes, has great black color and, best of all, comes off completely cleanly with warm water. I find myself using this almost exclusively. Kind of expensive for a drustore mascara, but so worth it.

Compare this to my experience with CLP, which is harder to apply, has no primer, and removal is much more trouble- it's difficult to get off my lashes with warm water and leaves little bits all over my face- yuck. So bad, I tossed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by hateyrguts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You can sweat, cry, sleep, even swim in this mascara and it will NOT budge. Yet when you're ready to take it off, it's super easy with just some warm water and a washcloth. What kind of wizardy is this?? Much more volumizing than Blinc tubing mascara. The only downsides are that it takes kind of a long time to put on (because it has 2 steps, duh), and after a few months it gets a little thick/gunky but still an HG in my book. WIZARDRY.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG this is my first HG product! I've never had an HG product before! I tried the water proof version a couple of years ago and for some reason it didn't work out for me, and I just went to this one. Wow, non irritating, doesn't move til I take it off, ( now I haven't cried while wearing this mascara yet ), and makes my lashes look nice and long. It doesn't really provide volume, yet I don't think this even promises volume so I'm fine with it.

Please L'Oreal do not stop making this! I don't even know if I want to try any other mascaras now

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best primer/mascara set..even out of some expensive ones..beauty tubes included. You do have to wait for the primer/ white stuff to dry for just a minute..then start with the mascara. It makes lashes longer and thicker.. and for a good price. Some ppl complain that they can see the white--but if u do it correctly you won't be able to at all. I did like the original version that l'oreal came out with-this newer version (well, not that new anymore..) is OK, but I liked the original version best. Washes off very easily!!. I like this mascara set very much!..I will be tossing this mascara into my mascara rotation :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lgr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently developed "Dry Eye" so the first few hours after I wake up my eyes just drip like crazy.
I was thrilled to read a review that this was a 'tube style' mascara.
Because Kevyn aucoin makes what I thought was the only tube style mascara and what an incredible invention it was.
But that was years ago and I don't like spending $26 on mascara; so now when I stray and try something different (thank you sephora for the BD gift with "makeup forever " mascara - which is quite good ) I always return to this one !! No mascara running down my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by strikers2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love how this mascara goes on . It provides volume and length. Also, the formula creates a tubing of the mascara over your eyelashes so it washes off with ease. Have been using for over 1 year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by cookiegirltoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've recently compared this against Benefit's "They're Real" and Clarins' "Be Long" mascaras. This one beat both of them--my lashes looked fuller and longer with the L'Oreal mascara. It's so easy to remove (I just wash my face and rub my lashes lightly between my fingers), and it comes right off. I think the "tubing" also prevents the mascara from smudging below the eyes. I've been using Latisse for almost 4 months now and want to show off my longer lashes, and this does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Jonaleepuff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been through several types of mascara and this is by far my favorite.

The Step 1 "primer" manages to make it easy to emphasize your lashes with minimal effort. I find it doesn't smudge, clump, or flake off.

Removal is super easy; no makeup remover needed! (This is always a huge plus for me)

In short, would definitely buy again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by vylite

I believe this mascara is the best I have ever used in my life. I won't know what I'll do if there ever comes day when it will be discontinued. The formula is superb! I've experimented with several high-ends one prior to having a friend recommend me trying this. Many others will smudge all your eye makeup upon removal and you'd probably need more than 5ml of makeup remover to get everything out. Thanks to this mascara I never have to buy makeup remover again. I didn't think it was cool at first when I removed it but It's actually fun to remove this in the shower and not to mention doesn't smudge your face/ make you look like a raccoon!
The wear is better than most mascaras out there too. Not expensive and it really is that good~

I have 2 as backup.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jmsk112486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara ever at least for me. It clumps it smudges and it gets spidery. No go for me.