October 30, 2014 | 1686 users online

Highlighters - Bonne Bell - Glimmer Dust

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this shimmer dust on my tanned NC37 skin! I love shimmer anyway, but this stuff is a steal! It's so cheap, and works so well, I apply over my blush, and on my forehead nose and chest to give me a gorgeous all over glow! Favorite shimmer powder ever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2004 6:26:00 PM More reviews by babygirlraerae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this stuff. I use it everyday. It's just great. I use it as a blush, highlighter, eyeshadow and even over my favorite lip glosses. It gives me a great overall glow and shimmer without looking fake.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Gooberlicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! I have mine in Gold N' Glitz, works great as a blush and a light eye shadow. When I first applied I used a lil to much, big mistake! But with a lil it looks great! And remember: a lil goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by LilHotStuff

I love this!!! I'm a really tan person and it looks great on my cheeks and my eyes, i dunno how it looks on really lite girls...probly create that 'dirt on face' look! So I guess you gotta have a tan 4 this to work.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2003 1:50:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

This is a great bronzing powder. Goes WAY above what I would expect from a really cheap drugstore brand! I use it on my cheeks, as a light shimmery blush. Lasts a long time too, because a little goes a LONG long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by gurlykisses0939

Hey! I've been using this for a long time now!! I have it in Gold N Glitz!! I love this on my cheeks!! It makes you seem like you're glowing! lol :) I would definitely suggest buying this!! Just be sure you don't put too much on! lol Plus, I'm naturally tan (olive complexion), so I duno how this would look on really pale people, but I think it might not look that hot unless they put VERY little on!- but it's perfect to bring out the beauty of a tan lol

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2003 3:56:00 AM More reviews by calipeaches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product looks great once it's applied correctly. I use it on my cheeks and eyelids with great results. Only a little is needed and might even look bizarre if more is added.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got the gold powder, I took off the shaker lid though... I bought this I think two years ago, and I haven't run out yet! But I'm definitely going to buy some soon because of the Bonne Bell tendancy to stop producing powders, or do they just stop getting to my town? I don't know, but this is a great product. I use it as eyeshadow, bronzer, on my legs, on my collarbone, and over lip gloss, and I adore it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

Ok I like this... it gives a really nice glow (i bought "Gold n' Glitz") but don't use too much... I did and looked like an Oompa Loompa.. the powder lasted a really loong time and didn't rub off (which in my case was a bad thing) but if I can learn to use it moderately, I'll definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

I got this in Bedazzlin' Bronze, and love it! I have Classic Ivory colored skin so when I first put it on, I swept up alot...BIG mistake! It looked like I had smeared dirt on my face. But once I got acustomed to how much to use it looks BEAUTIFUL...But I'm not sure it should be called GLIMMER dust..It doesn't have that much shimmer...But I love it anyway!